What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

58 minutes ago, Xela said:

Like pies? 

I recommend Pieminister. Waterloo Street in Brum (opposite Purecraft Bar)

Been a couple of times now and very nice

6WlNnbZ.jpeg

They used to have a stall / cafe in Oxford market which was always a must visit when we went to see the Bro-in-law, not been in a while for the obvious reasons

As a result of that, we even have the cookbook in the house somewhere

• Like 1

On 10/02/2022 at 19:55, sidcow said:

Just had Crispy Chicken with Black Pepper in Honey Sauce from the Chinese. 

Was absolutely lovely. Definitely going to be a new favourite for me. 

Ruined for me.  Don't get the sweet and savoury mixed thing.

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Like pies? 

I recommend Pieminister. Waterloo Street in Brum (opposite Purecraft Bar)

Been a couple of times now and very nice

6WlNnbZ.jpeg

I actually went there on Sat.

Its small but cosy in there, food was simple but very nice and well priced. Staff were good as well. Cocktail menu is small but its 2 4 1 before 7 and they are pretty tasty. All in all definitely recommended by me as well.

• Like 1

KFC in Dubai do "shrimp". Had a 'surf and turf box' in the airport. Pretty banging, especially with the sweet chilli sauce for the prawns, dynamite sauce for the spicy chicken strips, and garlic mayo for the fries (family size portion, and identical to maccy's fries including perfectly generous salt levels).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Krispy Kreme. ....the pink one .....dunno why ..... 90% sugar ....my teeth hurt .......end of message

Nice though, On the plus side  if you continue to eat them in sufficient volume your teeth will no longer be a concerning factor 

• Haha 1

Rare outing to Leicester on Tuesday meant I could sample Jollibee. I had the 'tropical';

Jollibee UK — Menu

Brioche bun, chicken, pineapple ring, cheese, lettuce, ginger and chilli sauce. Very very good.

And to go with it, you can get spaghetti with hot dog pieces and cheese.

Jollibee UK — Menu

Super.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Brioche bun, chicken, pineapple ring, cheese, lettuce, ginger and chilli sauce. Very very good.

I thought the pineapple ring was a food crime there until I saw it had lettuce on, which meant the pineapple should just be taken into consideration

• Haha 1

Â