Manchester United

BOF

16 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Every match i see man utd play terrible then i realise we somehow lost twice to them... We really stuffed up big time on those matches

It’s not that inconceivable they finish above us.

I’m not sure how I will mentally process that if it happens.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Such a strange team

When they turn up they are a match for anyone.

Which is why it shouldn't have been a meltdown for losing to them.

They still have some quality players and people often forget that

• Like 1

They have some good players , Ganacho is a handful. At Old Trafford they are difficult to beat. Liverpool were similar to how we play, Good possession but no final ball or killer instinct. Nunez was back off form, Elliot...I know he scored but to me he's not good enough. 

5 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

So this crisis club are likely heading for their 3rd cup final in a little over one year, as well as having qualified for the Champions League (at least once) in that same time.

What I would give for a "crisis" like that.

Well about a billion overdraft for a start then contracts with official boy paper and the like.

I once had a guy start work for me a few years back.

Making small talk I found out he was a Man Utd fan.

I asked him how he felt about the upcoming season.

He said "I'm not expecting much. I'd settle for Top 4 and an FA Cup win"

I nearly slapped him

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

So this crisis club are likely heading for their 3rd cup final in a little over one year, as well as having qualified for the Champions League (at least once) in that same time.

What I would give for a "crisis" like that.

Don’t ask about their transfer spend either 

They’re all like that though. And unfortunately I suspect a lot of football supporters have it in them to be that blasé over that level of success.

I remember watching a bit of Arsenal fan tv and I guess they were talking about Wenger (or maybe it was Arteta) and whether he should be in charge and in the pro column was a recent FA cup win, to which Robbie (the main guy) said “Yeah, but the FA cup…”.

And it was said in a manner that was akin to the level of enthusiasm and appreciation one might display having received complimentary water at a restaurant. Like it was a given.

**** ‘em.

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Rumours that Radcliffe wants Gareth Southgate to replace Ten Hag 🤣🤣

honest i think its just rumblings from his agent to try and convince us all that he is an elite level manager heading in to a summer tournament where a growing portion of the fanbase want him out

no one will fall for it, it'll actually have the opposite effect where everyone thinks its hilarious 

48 hours now of United and Liverpool trying to outrage merchant each other trying to find examples of tragedy chanting from the other.

You are the two most evil clubs in English football, you are both absolutely vile and so are your fan bases.  I wish they'd just liquidate both clubs and **** them off out the game for good.

*This could have gone in either club's thread but ManUre's was higher in the topic listing.

• Like 3

Â