Manchester United

BOF

It’s always one excuse after the other with them-

-Glazers

-Recruitment

-Manager

-Leaky Stadium

rinse and repeat……

They overspend massively on garbage who no one will take of their hands, as they are on ridiculous wages and make Donald Trump look professional. Then they go and do it again!

Top tier players who are coming into their prime now were not old enough to remember the good times, and have grown up in an era when City/Chelsea/Pool are winning, so want to play for them, leaving them shopping in a pool with Tier 2 players, mercenaries, or ones looking for their last big pay day.

The only way they get out of this is to cut a few losses, take a few mid/lower mid table finishes, and rebuild the football side from scratch, similar to how Liverpool and even us have done it. The problem is that it will destroy the share price and devalue the club, so they can’t do it. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

All the shit on Redcafe and they have on of the best user names I've seen. 😂

2 footballers with no connection to their club, very odd.

• Haha 1

They're going to get mauled by city this weekend which will end their top 4 hopes.  They're conceding 20 odd chances per game, city might beat them by a record score 8-0+ imo.  

28 minutes ago, Adman said:

They're going to get mauled by city this weekend which will end their top 4 hopes.  They're conceding 20 odd chances per game, city might beat them by a record score 8-0+ imo.  

You know they will sneak out a 0-0. Haaland will have a mare while the ball will constantly just hit Lindelof and Maguire

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You know they will sneak out a 0-0. Haaland will have a mare while the ball will constantly just hit Lindelof and Maguire

Onana will once again transform into prime Buffon for 90+ minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adman said:

That would be such a shame!

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They are crying now that a Fulham social media page mocked Fernandes. The siege mentality is really amateur at the moment

I was just listening to Talksport and Goldstein is crying because Rashford is being victimised.

Seige mentality indeed.

Man City are the big wooden horse 😅

Everyone, Rashford has been interviewed and told everyone he is 100% commited to Man U and to stop taking the piss out of him, his earings and his cars.

Que Sky and the media to start saying he is a brilliant ambassador to the game and to start mentioning those free school meals again.. 😂

The sense of entitlement among their fans and, especially, figures in the media (former players and the like) is remarkable. As if they should have some right to be top 4, maybe more. It’s like Alan Hansen et al in the 90s constantly banging on about Liverpool, despite them getting nowhere near the title for decades. 

It’s so long since Fergie’s time that any idea that there’s a ‘United way’ or anything unique about their DNA is obviously a myth. Divorced from that mythology, the fact is the only thing they have is the FFP flexibility that their previous success has bought them. 

Ignore the history and the media desperation for them to succeed and one can see that United are punching above their weight. Glazers ruined them, players don’t care, managers have been a disaster, throwing good money after bad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are crying now that a Fulham social media page mocked Fernandes. The siege mentality is really amateur at the moment

It’s absolutely, laughably pathetic from ManUre. Complete amateur hour!

but yet, the media walk to their beat instead of highlighting how much of a cheating, odious clearing in the woods Fernandes is. 

I think one of the best things I've read today is how Ten Hag thinks Bruno Fernandes needs more protection yet, based on fouls per 90 minutes, there are 213 players that have been fouled more than him this season.

Rat faced self-pitying "I'm a victim" word removed.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I think one of the best things I've read today is how Ten Hag thinks Bruno Fernandes needs more protection yet, based on fouls per 90 minutes, there are 213 players that have been fouled more than him this season.

Rat faced self-pitying "I'm a victim" word removed.

Ten Hag could use the to support his case he needs more protection. I.e. he's not getting awarded the free kicks he should be.

The fact he already gets more than he should would be glossed over.

Just like the fact he dived was glossed over by the media who ran with the story that he deserves more protection and Fulham were meanies for posting a clip about him.  Rather than the actual evidential fact that he'd dived and faked injury. The rat faced prick gets already way more protection than he should.

I hate them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Rashford interview is hilarious to me. Saying he is committed to United and you shouldn’t say otherwise when his performances and actions off the pitch are the actual evidence.

Is this the 3rd time in 5 years he’s downed tools. Even in the two good periods I remember watching him thinking he was lazy and wasteful but luckily the goals came. 

If I were United and PSG offer to take him I’d bite their hands off. 

• Like 1

Â