Manchester United

BOF

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Actually played well today, which makes it funnier 

Who did?

IMG-4603.jpg

Not United that’s for sure, They were battered.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Decent performance for them 

Really I thought they were crap and could easily have lost by 5 or 6. In fact it must ne one of the worst derby performances ever 

They weren't *terrible* but I think the way they were setup meant that getting a result relied on an incredible amount of luck (City missing chance after chance after chance).

• Like 1

Rashford had a great chance to make it 2 nil, that would have made it interesting. Manure were never going to go toe to toe with city and did OK, Onana played especially well. 

I would not right manure off for a top 6 finish, not yet, the season still has alot of games to go and momentum can change. + They will always get decisions over the smaller teams. 

Pound for Pound one of the worst teams you'll ever see.

How Ten Haag gets away with it and the softball questions and Neville and Keane not making a peep after ending people's careers the past 5 years is staggering.

I don't get it. I really don't.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Pound for Pound one of the worst teams you'll ever see.

How Ten Haag gets away with it and the softball questions and Neville and Keane not making a peep after ending people's careers the past 5 years is staggering.

I don't get it. I really don't.

Agreed they have no pattern of play it's just hope someone does abit of magic!  How we lost twice to these i will never know.

Like the pound for pound analogy should be another league table for this.  Spend versus points think Luton would be top 4!

their fans at my work are convinced that they were robbed, rashford was fouled and ederson was a penalty and a red card

so rather than think they were absolute **** dogshit they think it was the ref...long may that continue

ETH reckons their performance was very good, they defended very well. And they're still well in the fight for the CL spots :)

Ten Hag says their goal is still champions league, he must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land. If they overturn 11 points (effectively 12 with goal difference) in 12 games then they'll deserve it. Can't see it though somehow 

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

ETH reckons their performance was very good, they defended very well. And they're still well in the fight for the CL spots :)

Sounds like Paul Lambert after Chelsea beat us 8-0. Did he say we go again 😂

20 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Ten Hag says their goal is still champions league, he must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land. If they overturn 11 points (effectively 12 with goal difference) in 12 games then they'll deserve it. Can't see it though somehow 

So impossible he would deserve manager of the season 

Edited by Zatman

34 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

To be fair to him if he says they're out of the CL race on the first weekend in March and with 12 games left then that's him sacked 

Not getting CL is one thing, not even competing for it is another 

On 01/03/2024 at 16:08, Nicho said:

The Rashford interview is hilarious to me. Saying he is committed to United and you shouldn’t say otherwise when his performances and actions off the pitch are the actual evidence.

Is this the 3rd time in 5 years he’s downed tools. Even in the two good periods I remember watching him thinking he was lazy and wasteful but luckily the goals came. 

If I were United and PSG offer to take him I’d bite their hands off. 

He would suit PSG or the French league because you can wander around not doing much and still win easy enough. I hope they don’t yet and buy him because I’m getting fed up of sides like Utd and Chelsea being able to offload their rubbish for more money than they should get. I would much rather other teams left these players where they are to punish Utd and Chelsea for bad decisions  making. 

on rashfords performance yesterday, other than the goal which was a great strike I thought his performance other than that was poor and his usual lazy self. In comparison to someone like Phil foden who I know plays in a different position but it’s still like night and day with the energy and intensity 

How on earth they are 6th with a -2 goal difference is ridiculous. 

If you told me 5 year's ago we'd be in 4th and 11 points clear of Utd after 27 games I'd have laughed at you. 

Hell, if you'd have said that just 18 month's ago I'd have thought you were insane.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair to him if he says they're out of the CL race on the first weekend in March and with 12 games left then that's him sacked 

Not getting CL is one thing, not even competing for it is another 

Yep. You think the players have a shitty attitude now just wait until they've officially been told they've got nothing more to play for. See Chelsea for how that goes.

• Like 1

Â