Manchester United

BOF

Only Sheffield United have allowed more shots per game this season and way United are going they could overtake them soon

Onana might be the first keeper that ever needs to be rested 😂

One of the actual worst managers in PL history and I'm not even being hyperbolic.

Pound for pound the shittest , laziest, most uncoordinated teams you've ever seen.

Bruce would get more out of them.

**** Bruce.

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Only Sheffield United have allowed more shots per game this season and way United are going they could overtake them soon

Onana might be the first keeper that ever needs to be rested 😂

This was always going to catch them out once  they faced a team that could finish. If they give Liverpool the same , it will be a cricket score.

The winner was hilarious, Palmer already on 2 goals has all the time in the world to hit a shot from the edge of the box.

Imagine being in the dressing room with Keane after that. Pathetic defending.

Edited by Genie

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

The winner was hilarious, Palmer already on 2 goals has all the time in the world to hit a shot from the edge of the box.

Imagine being in the dressing room with Keane after that. Pathetic defending.

The club have allowed this attitude to go on. Reminds me a bit of when we went downhill but the bad apples have rot

Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Shaw, Antony, Dalot and a few more are awful or have bad attitudes or both. They are talking about giving McTominay a new deal and doubling his wages 😂

Its so funny

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

The club have allowed this attitude to go on. Reminds me a bit of when we went downhill but the bad apples have rot

Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Shaw, Antony, Dalot and a few more are awful or have bad attitudes or both. They are talking about giving McTominay a new deal and doubling his wages 😂

Its so funny

I didn’t watch last night but I’m a fan of McTominay. One of the few that actually gives a shit and works hard, tackles and scores goals from midfield. Im not sure what he’s currently on but he’s a decent player for them so giving him a new contract is not the craziest thing they could be planning imo.

• Like 4

FA Cup Semi against Cov will be an interesting watch.  Could very well lose that game.  Even if they win a tonking in the final by City or a Chelsea rematch after last night.

46 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

FA Cup Semi against Cov will be an interesting watch.  Could very well lose that game.  Even if they win a tonking in the final by City or a Chelsea rematch after last night.

hope not, could do with ETH staying another year

Can't get my head around the fact we lost twice to these clowns. 

How they are 6th shows how poor a season a lot of clubs outside the top 5 are having. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, turnbull said:

bindunne previous page (worth a repost though as it’s brilliant).

I’m sure he’s loving the clicks and subscribers joining too.

I think he lives in Birmingham somewhere, he was watching a match my lad played in earlier in the season. I think he might have a daughter who plays football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'm not sure what would be funnier, them appointing Southgate or keeping ETH. 

I don't think they will do either, their new owner isn't stupid, he will aim at proven success and a decent track record. 

They have some dangerous forwards and on the break they score goals from half chances, tbh we have better chances and more often and they amount to nothing most of the time. Their real problem,  as others have pointed out,  is they have no style of play and quickly look disorganised under pressure. The 4th goal was a great example of them all complaining to the ref while Chelsea went for the throat, even the lead up to it when they all piled forward trying to get the winner was like watching 11 year olds, unbelievable tbh. I do think if Cov beat them then the manager will go straight away.

10 hours ago, villaglint said:

A lovely place in general just pick the games you watch in pubs! 

I'll have to pick your brains for the best pubs once we are down there!

• Like 1

Â