Manchester United

BOF

27 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

What is their secret to make the opposition miss clear cut chances on a consistent basis?

Voodoo

I made the huge error of watching Villa vs Utd in my local pub and it was full of Utd fans (in Bournemouth!) the memory of them chanting United United will haunt me for a long time. Never wanted us to beat a team so much. 

The joy at the mess they’ve become really is something to savour. 

3 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I made the huge error of watching Villa vs Utd in my local pub and it was full of Utd fans (in Bournemouth!) the memory of them chanting United United will haunt me for a long time. Never wanted us to beat a team so much. 

That town is bloody full of them, most never been to Old Trafford. I lived down there in 95-96 and just down from the Moon in the Square was a bloody Manure club store!?

15 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Making me question my decision to move to Bournemouth in the next few months 😂

• Haha 1

Ben Saag just said that Manure deserved to win and dominated. 25 shots against them. No team deserves to win with giving up so many shots. 

Also given up 275 shots since Jan 1st . 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rich_H said:

Making me question my decision to move to Bournemouth in the next few months 😂

A lovely place in general just pick the games you watch in pubs! 

I guess if we do get the extra champs lge place that’ll mean 8th getting Europa conf place, assuming Coventry don’t win the fa cup which I think we can safely say won’t happen, so it’s gonna be a real bun fight for 6th-8th by the look of things 

Â