Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Genie said:

You mean Pogba out until the transfer window opens and he enters the last 6 months of his deal and can talk to other clubs. Whodathoughtit.

It no major loss though as he’s been shit for ages for them.

He started the season quite well. Guy's an enigma but he's that typical on his day footballer.

Leaves them with just McTominay, Fred, Matic and Van De Beek as CM options so they'll be losing a few more games before the new year is out, January 150m bid incoming for Declan Rice....

• Like 1

On 09/11/2021 at 05:08, Genie said:

The problem Sancho has is that when he has got time on the pitch he hasn’t really looked particularly special imo. 

Same for England too tbh.

Problem is that Sancho had people who coached him in the BL.

He has a competition winner at UTD and a failure yes man for England.

Hopefully he leaves Utd within 2 years without his confidence destroyed and goes to a club with a decent manager and coaching staff

• Like 1

On 14/11/2021 at 04:13, TheAuthority said:

Problem is that Sancho had people who coached him in the BL.

He has a competition winner at UTD and a failure yes man for England.

Hopefully he leaves Utd within 2 years without his confidence destroyed and goes to a club with a decent manager and coaching staff

Do you mean us?! 

14 minutes ago, sne said:

OGS getting the boot according to gossip.

Yeah the general concensus seems to be that they're lining up Brenton Rodgers but haven't decided on when to pull the trigger. He might even get the season. Although given United are about to go into games at Villareal and Chelsea, they could be out of the CL and in midtable soon enough.

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yeah the general concensus seems to be that they're lining up Brenton Rodgers but haven't decided on when to pull the trigger. He might even get the season. Although given United are about to go into games at Villareal and Chelsea, they could be out of the CL and in midtable soon enough.

no way Rodgers lasts long. His Liverpool connections will go against him from the start

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

no way Rodgers lasts long. His Liverpool connections will go against him from the start

I dunno. I think the fact he made a complete hames of the Liverpool job might actually quite endear him to the Manchester faithful :)

• Haha 1

If I was manager. Chief executive. Whatever.

I'd be putting in a £100m for Rice tomorrow. Overpriced or not he's a top player and would make the world of difference to a shambles of a side.

I'm not sure I subscribe either that it is overpriced. He's a **** player.

25 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If I was manager. Chief executive. Whatever.

I'd be putting in a £100m for Rice tomorrow. Overpriced or not he's a top player and would make the world of difference to a shambles of a side.

I'm not sure I subscribe either that it is overpriced. He's a **** player.

West Ham would turn it down. Grealish has set a precedent now and Rice is 4 years younger.  Probably nearer £120 mil. It would be  Roy Keane type signing for them. 

Â