Manchester United

BOF

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Spurs look shit but are only 2 points off 4th

Nuno should be OK for a while yet 

Already seen the same being called el sackico 

6pts out of 18 in last 6 against us and Newcastle and the result against us worries me because Spurs really look rubbish

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Why does the board still consult fergie? 

Sounds to me like a PR exercise, whenever they make a decision they know the fans won't like they tack his name on it to try and appease them 

I honestly believe OGS will only get sacked if they miss out on top 4.

The angry Twitter mob isn't really that much of a big deal. The match going fans will never chant Ole out, and the Glazers knows this.

OGS is a nice guy and a puppet they can control and will get them into the top 4 which is what they want.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Why does the board still consult fergie? 

Sounds to me like a PR exercise, whenever they make a decision they know the fans won't like they tack his name on it to try and appease them 

You'd think after Moyes they'd realise being a great manager and spotting a great manager are very different skills. Back at the time, I thought he was trolling us with McLeish but maybe he was being sincere.

I actually reckon he's quite enjoying his impressive legacy looking even better with the procession of failure after him.

Edited by Davkaus

Think there's potential in this formation for them. Maguire and Shaw look good in back 3/5 for England and first clean sheet for ages today (although Spurs were totally hopeless) and really for Ronaldo to fully work he needs someone else alongside him who can put in the hard yards off the ball e.g Cavani today and perhaps Rashford in long run.

Nicely set up for Conte to come in at some point this season and then get them challenging for league next season.

• Like 1

Interesting how they have turned to 3-5-2 to get that result, and resorted to the counter attack as pressing with a 37 & 34 year old is deemed ambitious.

Maybe, just maybe, Dean is right its not the formation, that is denying us wins.

We have to let him find a solution.

Â