Manchester United

BOF

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

They have zero chance in CL. 

I'd they wanted a trophy this season it would actually be more benefitial for them finishing 3rd in that group. 

They have a chance. When it reaches the knockout stages anything can happen. 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its why they have 2 legs to stop underdogs like Sevilla and United from winning it

So would you consider them as having zero chance or a small chance? I think any of the English sides can win it but they probably have the least chance out of the 4 clubs. 

They definitely have a chance in the CL, some superb individual players. Not favourites but have a chance. 

I think Ole will more likely live or die by their league finish. They absolutely must qualify for the CL next season, it’s the minimum he must achieve to consider keeping the job. 

A trophy is nice but it doesn’t pay the bills.

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Ronaldo saved OGS job with that game winner. I bet there were a lot of United fans hoping for a 2-0 loss.

I was talking to a United fan last night who said he actively wanted them to lose so OGS would get sacked.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jareth said:

I would be so proud to have a player like Rashford at Villa - obvs not gonna happen but what a role model - the absolute man

Yes I was sceptical at first but he really is a great role model. 

• Like 1

On 21/10/2021 at 17:42, Mantis said:

I was talking to a United fan last night who said he actively wanted them to lose so OGS would get sacked.

We've got a few "fans" like that over in on topic. 

Â