Manchester United

BOF

Ole’s decision to put Pogba on at half time needs some scrutiny / criticism. Already 4-0 down, he was never going go steady the ship was he.

Proven bad attitude and inconsistent performer should have never gone on the pitch in that scenario.

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Second pic shows the anger on Ronaldo’s face. So why no VAR or pitch side review? I’m guessing the FA will be too cowardly to punish him retroactively also. 

To be fair, the ball is right there to be kicked. I can see why there was enough doubt to give him the benefit. 

It was a shitty thing to do none the less.

Neville should be running the country. Never known a man speak so much and say so little.

Also....for the 1000th time IDGAF what happened at Valencia for you. It's completely and utterly irrelevant.

"Look Dave when I was at Valencia....waffle waffle waffle."

"So Gary....I heard you saw the new Dune movie. Thoughts?:

"Look Dave when I was at Valencia...."

"Hi Gary mate you fancy a pint tonight?:

"Valencia. Barca. 5-0. White hankies. "

He's absolutely useless.  

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Neville should be running the country. Never known a man speak so much and say so little.

Also....for the 1000th time IDGAF what happened at Valencia for you. It's completely and utterly irrelevant.

"Look Dave when I was at Valencia....waffle waffle waffle."

"So Gary....I heard you saw the new Dune movie. Thoughts?:

"Look Dave when I was at Valencia...."

"Hi Gary mate you fancy a pint tonight?:

"Valencia. Barca. 5-0. White hankies. "

He's absolutely useless.  

Just protecting his mate.

It's highly unprofessional and he isn't doing his job but it is what it is.

I don't think Ronaldo should have been sent off - it's a dick thing to do, but he only ever kicks the ball (apart from the first wild swing where he kicks nothing at all).  It's almost an "orange" card, but would be disappointed to see someone sent off for that.

Just checked their next few fixtures.  Wow.  Huge run of games:

Sat 30th Oct - Spurs (A)
Tue 2nd Nov - Atalanta (A)
Sat 6th Nov - Man City (H)
Sat 20th Nov - Watford (A)
Tue 23rd Nov - Villareal (A)
Sun 28th Nov - Chelsea (A)
Thur 2nd Dec - Arsenal (H)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m angry with Liverpool for massively taking their foot off the gas in the second half. 

They should have kept pushing for more goals.

They want Ole at the wheel for the return game at Anfield.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don't think Ronaldo should have been sent off - it's a dick thing to do, but he only ever kicks the ball (apart from the first wild swing where he kicks nothing at all).  It's almost an "orange" card, but would be disappointed to see someone sent off for that.

Nope. It's the intent. Look at the anger in his face. If he wanted to take the ball he would be rolling it back with the bottom of his foot. There's only reason to do what he did, which is booting the player and using the ball as a get out. Sadly, it worked.

• Like 2

I can see how him only going for the ball gives enough benefit of the doubt to only give the yellow, but I think a red would have been justified. He's not trying to win the ball, he's angry and he's lashing out at his opponent in frustration. He's not trying to get the ball and continue the play, he's trying to hurt his opponent. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Nope. It's the intent. Look at the anger in his face. If he wanted to take the ball he would be rolling it back with the bottom of his foot. There's only reason to do what he did, which is booting the player and using the ball as a get out. Sadly, it worked.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I can see how him only going for the ball gives enough benefit of the doubt to only give the yellow, but I think a red would have been justified. He's not trying to win the ball, he's angry and he's lashing out at his opponent in frustration. He's not trying to get the ball and continue the play, he's trying to hurt his opponent. 

Yeah, he's angry and frustrated but he's not trying to hurt his opponent for **** sake :D  If he wants to do that, the opportunity is quite literally there for him.  He's just being a dick.  It doesn't endanger Jones in any way - he's up straight away pointing out how much of a dick Ronaldo is.  It's a yellow, he got a yellow.

11 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

They want Ole at the wheel for the return game at Anfield.

Pretty much every fan in the country wants him to stay on but Neville refuses to believe the coaching staff is the problem.

What about Conte he is asked?

Doesn't want him on the basis LVG and Jose didn't work (won trophies.)

Sound logic. We hired 2 world class managers before so let's not do that again.

He's actually damaging.

They've got rid of Woodward so that excuse gone

With him gone they've gone out and bought sancho, varane and Ronaldo 

No where else to go now, they can't get the scarves out, they can't moan about prioritising sponsors, Ole is next for the bullet, this has to land at his feet and he's not good enough 

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, he's angry and frustrated but he's not trying to hurt his opponent for **** sake :D  If he wants to do that, the opportunity is quite literally there for him.  He's just being a dick.  It doesn't endanger Jones in any way - he's up straight away pointing out how much of a dick Ronaldo is.  It's a yellow, he got a yellow.

Yes he is

What else is he trying to do? Kick the ball so hard that it goes through Jones? He knows he can't win that ball

Its a frustrated petulant kick out that he got away with 

And doesn't endanger him? You think that if Jones did that to Fernandes the reaction and result would be the same? Absolutely not a chance 

• Like 1

Â