VillaGoMarching

**** spuds and their new stupid **** shite fart pain replacement stadium.  **** Levy. **** Sugar and his shit beard.

I hope Poch, Kane, Lloris, Trippier and Alli all leave. 

Stupid **** club. Word removeds.

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

**** spuds and their new stupid **** shite fart pain replacement stadium.  **** Levy. **** Sugar and his shit beard.

I hope Poch, Kane, Lloris, Trippier and Alli all leave. 

Stupid **** club. Word removeds.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!

Just read this on a Spurs forum in regards to Grealish.

"spursmalc, Yesterday at 6:28 PM
Villa did not have to string us along until the last day and then say not selling at any price. We should not send anyone on loan to them this season."

Are you shitting me? :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Villa did not have to string us along until the last day and then say not selling at any price. We should not send anyone on loan to them this season."

They're a bitter bunch aren't they! All seem very eager for us to be deducted points because we're such a nasty mean club whose owners are being reckless by wanting to keep our biggest asset. 

I got downvoted on their subreddit when I said that Kevan Grealish is a better source than their itk who ended up being a hoax. After Kevan's tweet, their itk said Kevan was lying and the spurs fans should listen to his "source" over Grealish's actual brother. 

LADs on that will be huge!! 

Recent testing and commissioning has now shown issues with the critical safety systems.

says to me that something like the emergency lighting system or the fire detection has been either designed or installed wrong, a project that big with that many people involved it shouldnt be the design

39 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Probably due to Levy trying to barter with the contractors. 

Has probably used the same people Qatar have for the World Cup stadiums and paying them even less

On 10/08/2018 at 14:07, PieFacE said:

stop.gif

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has probably used the same people Qatar have for the World Cup stadiums and paying them even less

you're joking, its london, sparkies on £400 a day on that site apparently, hundreds of them there too, sounds like they've tried to accelerate the project to achieve the end date and **** something up

I hate their new **** stadium.

Just like all the rest of the new stadia. They all look the same. They all claim to be new and different, but they're not. They all look like The Emirates a hundred times over. 

If we ever try to move to one of those word removed bowls I'll be a very sad man.

• Like 3

but it has a glass screen and a posh bar in the players tunnel!! it has a retractable pitch for non football games!! it has world class corporate facilities!! it has a micro brewery!! a cheese room!! heated seats!! an in house bakery providing artisan breads!! it has USB chargers in the seats!! 

it couldnt be more "london" if it tried

the kop will look good but i think it will fail miserably too, the idea of recreating dortmunds yellow wall, people just dont get it

Â