Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The best worst is in yaoi/yuri doujinshi O______O I mean, these people are quite talented artists, I wish I could draw like that, but I don't wana see Naruto wanking off Sasuke. OK OK fine, I did, that's why I looked at it, but afterwards I decided it was a mistake. Same goes for Ruri and Haruko going at it with a double ended butt plug.

:unsure:

:wacko:

:mellow:

:)

*searches for moar*

:clap:

I don't know how or why I know this but slash fiction is an off-shoot of fan fiction, when it's guy/guy. So yeah Batman and Robin would fall under that category.

well, believe it or not, I also knew what slash was thanks to the ever interesting Radio 4!

Personally, sci fi and sci fi fan fic isn't for me, I can see how people like it, but just doesn't do it for me.

Martin Tyler. what a clearing in the woods. his commentary is ridiculously biased and seems to have to mention either Aguero or Bale in every game even when no reason for it

Martin Tyler. what a clearing in the woods. his commentary is ridiculously biased and seems to have to mention either Aguero or Bale in every game even when no reason for it

He pronounces it A-gue-ROOOO!!

:)

• Like 1

I always try to make things better. Sometimes I'm good at it, sometimes it backfires. But I always try. And right now it's a struggle. There's nothing wrong with a challenge but I hate feeling pointless. I hate feeling helpless. It genuinely pissed me off. It's in my nature to cheer up. And I hate that right now my silver lining is that I don't shag a family member and I've never been "tempted" by an animal.

..............I had a point but VT might be forever tainted for me.....

I GENUINELY don't feel bad about "that", but I do feel your pain. My brain rejects the idea of being helpless and sends me into some kind of psychotropic meltdown which usually lasts an hour or so before I fix up.

It **** pisses me off, because I'm a normal bloke, mentally I mean, aside from these biannual episodes where EVERYTHING crashes and burns. I'm often close to suicide in those moments.

Annoying. Never really known what causes it or what to do about it. I know what the triggers are at the time, but they're often unavoidable.

Dead weird... I know that's nothing like what you said, but I do know the feeling.

I always try to make things better. Sometimes I'm good at it, sometimes it backfires. But I always try. And right now it's a struggle. There's nothing wrong with a challenge but I hate feeling pointless. I hate feeling helpless. It genuinely pissed me off. It's in my nature to cheer up. And I hate that right now my silver lining is that I don't shag a family member and I've never been "tempted" by an animal.

..............I had a point but VT might be forever tainted for me.....

Er....actually, what happened?

Today's absolute love in for Fergie is just ridiculous.. Then "mates" messaging me or posting on facebook and tagging me, showing times manure beat us.

You'd think whiskey face died or something

People that tell you to 'smile' or 'cheer up'.

Just leave me alone. I'm perfectly happy to appear a miserable sod, and I have better things to do than pretend to be a happy-go-lucky chap just to keep other people off my case.

Is it a crime to not walk around with a dopey smile on your face, to greet people with a 'hello' that seems forced and insincere, despite how **** 'cheery' it may be? Is that it? Am I breaking a law just by being, you know, myself?

• Like 2

People that tell you to 'smile' or 'cheer up'.

Just leave me alone. I'm perfectly happy to appear a miserable sod, and I have better things to do than pretend to be a happy-go-lucky chap just to keep other people off my case.

Is it a crime to not walk around with a dopey smile on your face, to greet people with a 'hello' that seems forced and insincere, despite how **** 'cheery' it may be? Is that it? Am I breaking a law just by being, you know, myself?

I'm with you

Which would you rather be greeted by?

tumblr_mky7xysFPK1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

tumblr_m55xrwhI1K1r7r5tp.gif

Edited by 8pints

The vending machines at my work now stock pork scratchings, I'm trying to eat more healthier these days, yet these scratchings are bloody lovely and ruining my healthy eating

Are they made in Walsall? They should be.

The vending machines at my work now stock pork scratchings, I'm trying to eat more healthier these days, yet these scratchings are bloody lovely and ruining my healthy eating

Are they made in Walsall? They should be.

I work in walsall and unfortunately they are made in Tamworth, Tipton produces the finest scratchings I believe

University lecturers.

Most are so far up their own arse, they can taste their own tastebuds.

Totally agree. I considered going back into education a couple of years ago. Went for a panel interview (the panel consisting of the three main lecturers for the course) and despite acing the interview, I quickly realised that it would drive me 100% crackers to have to be taught by these muppets for a year. The thought of being taught a technical subject by eejits with no experience of the real world (particularly with me having worked in the field for 20 years) was more than I could bear. They couldn't have been more condescending if they tried. Chumps.

University lecturers.

Most are so far up their own arse, they can taste their own tastebuds.

Totally agree. I considered going back into education a couple of years ago. Went for a panel interview (the panel consisting of the three main lecturers for the course) and despite acing the interview, I quickly realised that it would drive me 100% crackers to have to be taught by these muppets for a year. The thought of being taught a technical subject by eejits with no experience of the real world (particularly with me having worked in the field for 20 years) was more than I could bear. They couldn't have been more condescending if they tried. Chumps.

Think of it this way.

Suffer under them for a year, then you will be able to take their place and teach other students your way, thus sparing them the pain you had to endure.

• Like 1

Â