Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Too much fun is being had on VT. I cannot stand for it any longer. Someone get the politics threads up and going again.

I only discovered OT yesterday. My post count has skyrocketed since  :D

she has a hairy arse .....a manky toe ........and herpes (I made that last one up)  or did I

Just the way you love your ladies

Did you know you have 69 likes at the moment?

I thought that was something I had to point out. Not for me you understand? For others :)

Wore a pair of brogues out to an awards dinner tonight and they've completely shredded my feet so I had to sack off a night out and come home. Worn them in, even worn them out before with no problems but tonight my feet are in bits. Gutted. 

Wore a pair of brogues out to an awards dinner tonight and they've completely shredded my feet so I had to suck off a night out and come home. Worn them in, even worn them out before with no problems but tonight my feet are in bits. Gutted. 

What are they :D mu hahahaha

Hmmm, think I might post in the music topics, I'm always up for sharing my musical tas*gets swamped by obscure Brazilian gimp band no one has heard of that plays music using cheese, corrugated iron and orthopaedic shoes*

obscure Brazilian gimp band no one has heard of that plays music using cheese, corrugated iron and orthopaedic shoes*

That sounds like FluxGimmmPz 10. I have their first ep but they went off the boil when the dropped the orthopaedic sound.

• Like 1

obscure Brazilian gimp band no one has heard of that plays music using cheese, corrugated iron and orthopaedic shoes*

That sounds like FluxGimmmPz 10. I have their first ep but they went off the boil when the dropped the orthopaedic sound.

You sound like gareth goalkeeper dude

• Like 1

Went into Lichfield to grab some food and went down a one way street

Some guy pulls out of a drive and straight down the wrong way of the one way system. I just sit there because I can't do anything and he winds down his window and starts f'ing and blinding at me.

Yeah because it's my fault you're going the wrong way down a one way system

Â