Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

the Reginald D Hunter, PFA "controversy" not that it was even offensive but who did they think they were hiring?

Fixed

After Paul Elliott getting sacked it was a poor choice of comedian.

Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Just about to post this very thing.

The amount of times that prick has retired/threated to retire. It's just so very dull. He's such a needy rocket polisher.

I@d make an exception for those cards with the vegetables on the front and some sort of pun. That shit is funny.

I go for these every time.

"The Carrot had a Pea up against the wall"

Chuckles.

Ronnie is a guy with personality issues. Do we have to wait for him to do something drastic to himself before showing him sympathy? It does sometimes appear that way when it comes to sportsmen and women.

As a guy who has a cat named after O'Sullivan, I feel I should probably stick up for him.

The guy has had some serious problems with depression in the past, and he has nice hair, so we should probably cut him some slack.

Ronnie is a guy with personality issues. Do we have to wait for him to do something drastic to himself before showing him sympathy? It does sometimes appear that way when it comes to sportsmen and women.

I agree BOF, the lad has issues and whilst I wouldn't normally want to judge someones upbringing its not really surprising he does.

I saw him at the crucible on Saturday (alongside Ron Vlaar, Amir Khan and Damien Hirst no less!) and Ronnie O Sullivan is a **** artist.

Made Ali Carter look like a right dope and he hadn't even played for a year before this tournament. 

I really like him. (And his hair :))

I don't like him one bit. In fact I think he's a bit of an arse.

If he has past mental problems then that's a shame. But I'm not going to patronisingly pretend I like him because of it.

I don't like him one bit. In fact I think he's a bit of an arse.

If he has past mental problems then that's a shame. But I'm not going to patronisingly pretend I like him because of it.

No that's fair enough.

I like him because he's a character and snooker is sorely lacking anything resembling personality these days. It's almost like the WPBSA beat the personality out of them as kids. It helps that he's a bona fide genius and is so far ahead of the rest. He could probably win the world championship playing with his wrong hand. He has sauntered into the semis after a career break. And as has been said, he's a troubled soul. He's a one-off. Yeah he can be a bit of a cock but I can't imagine what it's like to be that much better than anyone else and have to try and be humble :) The man gets bored of snooker he's so good. Anyhoo, ho hum etc :)

• Like 1

Steve 'Interesting' Davis has more personality than all of them put together. ;)

IMHO, the Hurricane put the Rocket (polisher) to shame in the 'entertainment' stakes.

Different era though really.

I actually quite like Ronnie. I just get soooo bored with his 'I'm quitting' line every 6 months.

Â