Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just decided to retune the freeview. Then realised the weather is absolutely horrid. Gone from 100 odd channels down to 20. Of which precisely none gave any signal. Doh! Time to raid the DVD's until the sun comes back.

Just decided to retune the freeview. Then realised the weather is absolutely horrid. Gone from 100 odd channels down to 20. Of which precisely none gave any signal. Doh! Time to raid the DVD's until the sun comes back.

Which DVD's eh? What...genre?

tumblr_lqlq2uUJ4s1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Well I have lost all the babestation channels but I've got the interwebz for if I need to look at lady parts.

I've got Moonrise Kingdom or the rest of Twin Peaks to watch. May just go all Mark IV style and finish off Blood Dragon instead.

Turns out I dislodged the aerial cable from the wall while cleaning earlier without noticing. What a tard. The Brucie bonus is that I now have 139 channels. Time to get my babestation on.

Jack%20Nicholson%20fapping.gif

Well I have lost all the babestation channels but I've got the interwebz for if I need to look at lady parts.

I've got Moonrise Kingdom or the rest of Twin Peaks to watch. May just go all Mark IV style and finish off Blood Dragon instead.

I think my best advice to you would be to watch them all at once.

--EDIT-- Ah I see you've rectified your problem :)

Was this you -

tumblr_mdhw8pjQ1x1rkmcsko1_500.gif

Edited by 8pints

Oh another one. Work my arse off for our student rag all year only to get not any credit. I did the role of Deputy Editor without being asked (basically staying all day and all night so it gets done on time), because the actual deputy was useless. Then we have elections for a new one and I can hardly say 'I've been doing it, vote me' and I get beat.

I carry on because the new deputy is shite so I walk away from the last issue cause I'm pissed off. They had their annual knees up thing tonight and I haven't got a single mention or a single thanks.

**** rocket polishers.

EDIT: Like people who have contributed articles have got awards and shit, but me who's designed people's pages, written articles and front pages every issue has received no gratitude.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I'd have said something. Even if it makes me look like a word removed. Why should someone get any credit when they have done zilch? People are too soft on others.

Oh another one. Work my arse off for our student rag all year only to get not any credit. I did the role of Deputy Editor without being asked (basically staying all day and all night so it gets done on time), because the actual deputy was useless. Then we have elections for a new one and I can hardly say 'I've been doing it, vote me' and I get beat.

I carry on because the new deputy is shite so I walk away from the last issue cause I'm pissed off. They had their annual knees up thing tonight and I haven't got a single mention or a single thanks.

**** rocket polishers.

EDIT: Like people who have contributed articles have got awards and shit, but me who's designed people's pages, written articles and front pages every issue has received no gratitude.

Well, I appreciate you and I'm pretty sure many others here do too.

tumblr_mi0nupcvE61s2ejdjo1_400.gif

A round of applause for StefanAVFC :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:P  :flag:

Edited by 8pints

Haha love you all.

Just annoys me when you don't get credit in life when you deserve. It seems to happen all over the shop. When I'm a headmaster I'll make sure all my good teachers are appreciated  :wub:

Â