Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Went into Lichfield to grab some food and went down a one way street

Some guy pulls out of a drive and straight down the wrong way of the one way system. I just sit there because I can't do anything and he winds down his window and starts f'ing and blinding at me.

Yeah because it's my fault you're going the wrong way down a one way system

Whereabouts in Lich? Near the Garrick?

Went into Lichfield to grab some food and went down a one way street

Some guy pulls out of a drive and straight down the wrong way of the one way system. I just sit there because I can't do anything and he winds down his window and starts f'ing and blinding at me.

Yeah because it's my fault you're going the wrong way down a one way system

Yes, on Wade Street. He pulled out of the council car park on the left.

Wore a pair of brogues out to an awards dinner tonight and they've completely shredded my feet so I had to sack off a night out and come home. Worn them in, even worn them out before with no problems but tonight my feet are in bits. Gutted. 

Have you had the date confirmed for your gender reassignment surgery yet?

• Like 1

Yes, on Wade Street. He pulled out of the council car park on the left.

I know the one. I live nearer to Burton now but I grew up in Lich. I've seen tons of people driving down that road the wrong way, idiots.

Where did you go? Nethie, King Eddie's or Friary?

I just found it funny that he kicked off at me because I wouldn't move.

'Please, be my guest and drive recklessly and break the law'

I went to King Eddies. The best  B)

It's not the best. It's fooking shite.

Eh, Lichfield is full of chavs and morons. He probably didn't realise it was one-way.

Ah, I went to Nethie from '97-'04, it was no doubt even shitter than King Eddies. I probably should have gone to King Eddies considering I used to live in Boley Park.

Wore a pair of brogues out to an awards dinner tonight and they've completely shredded my feet so I had to sack off a night out and come home. Worn them in, even worn them out before with no problems but tonight my feet are in bits. Gutted. 

Knew I'd get hounded for being ghey. Woke up this morning and I have SIX holes/blisters in/on my feet. Never known pain like it. Crippling pain it was.

Was it an awards dinner at Villa Park? 

watching the syria stuff on live leak and every 2 seconds some MoFo is yelling allahu akbar .........need some of them to go hasta la vistababy

or someting

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 1

Nah, was at the Emirates! 

Nah, was at the Emirates! 

Ah.. we had one at at VP last night. I didn't go as I'm an unsocialable word removed! 

watching the syria stuff on live leak and every 2 seconds some MoFo is yelling allahu akbar .........need some of them to go hasta la vistababy

or someting

AckbarStanding.jpg

Knew I'd get hounded for being ghey. Woke up this morning and I have SIX holes/blisters in/on my feet. Never known pain like it. Crippling pain it was.

You'd fit into the VTLG perfect, you ghey ;)

• Like 1

Everything at the moment. Haven't been in a good place for a little while now. Seem to wake up miserable everyday. Seem to have 3 or 4 good days followed by about a week and a half of feeling like complete shite. Probably summat to do with moving to a flat away from everyone I know, being skint all the time and not going out enough. I may go to the seaside next weekend to see if I can clear my head and get a plan of what I want to do and where I want to go. Life eh? Tis a bugger now and again.

Â