Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Everything at the moment. Haven't been in a good place for a little while now. Seem to wake up miserable everyday. Seem to have 3 or 4 good days followed by about a week and a half of feeling like complete shite. Probably summat to do with moving to a flat away from everyone I know, being skint all the time and not going out enough. I may go to the seaside next weekend to see if I can clear my head and get a plan of what I want to do and where I want to go. Life eh? Tis a bugger now and again.

Do you want a blowie?  :wub:

Edited by StefanAVFC

So what your all saying is I need to be noshed off by a bloke?  :huh:

I may go and see my gp next week, just to make sure my wiring is still ok. Cheers guys.

So what your all saying is I need to be noshed off by a bloke?  :huh:

I may go and see my gp next week, just to make sure my wiring is still ok. Cheers guys.

Get yourself a dog.

And a pot of beef paste or something...

• Like 1

Everything at the moment. Haven't been in a good place for a little while now. Seem to wake up miserable everyday. Seem to have 3 or 4 good days followed by about a week and a half of feeling like complete shite. Probably summat to do with moving to a flat away from everyone I know, being skint all the time and not going out enough. I may go to the seaside next weekend to see if I can clear my head and get a plan of what I want to do and where I want to go. Life eh? Tis a bugger now and again.

It's always natural to feel the way you do after such a big change in your life, especially one which draws you away from anyone you've ever known, it's pretty lonely. It won't always be that way though. The great thing about humans is that we're adaptable, and you'll adapt to your new life. You'll meet some people down there and eventually things will start to seem right. I think you have the right of it my going to see your GP if you're worried though matey.

You have a bunch of us on VT if you ever need to talk things through if you need to...

...and apparently a blowie or three if you find yourself that way inclined. I'll stick to the talking if it's all the same ;)

You'll be all right.

• Like 2

That the FA cup final is on today and it quite clearly isn't the Sunday after the league came to an end.

I thought the FA Cup was traditionally on a Saturday?

Why are people offering to wank each other off? This is not normal behaviour. 

I'm offended. Nobody is offering to wank anybody off. We're offering blowies.

• Like 1

That the FA cup final is on today and it quite clearly isn't the Sunday after the league came to an end.

For decades the final was held at 3pm on the Saturday after the top league had finished.

For decades the final was held at 3pm on the Saturday after the top league had finished.

I told the guy from the ticket office phoning to see if I was going to renew my ST that I was more likely to renew if we got relegated because then sky wouldn't mess with our fixtures.

I am renewing regardless, but I'm not telling them that.

I told the guy from the ticket office phoning to see if I was going to renew my ST that I was more likely to renew if we got relegated because then sky wouldn't mess with our fixtures.

I am renewing regardless, but I'm not telling them that.

Make em sweat but not for too long, otherwise someone will have your seat

Yeah I know that mate. I was pointing out that CED had his Saturday/Sunday mixed up.

Â