Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

yeah i couldnt cope with it and had to switch over to storage wars, gave up on that when i had enough of them guessing at prices

they buy a unit for $1k, find a shit battered sofa "thats my money back right there!"

• Like 1

The tv show storage hunters, its so unbelievably shit take scripted rubbish but I keep watching it

Add the little bald guy from Salvage Hunters to the list.

What? Like getting shipped elsewhere? That happens in real life. I could hop on a freighter and get shipped to Hong Kong. That isn't too much of a stretch for one's imagination, is it?

It prrobably means something else but I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

What? Like getting shipped elsewhere? That happens in real life. I could hop on a freighter and get shipped to Hong Kong. That isn't too much of a stretch for one's imagination, is it?

I'm guessing this is fantasy superhero character movie speak.

I suspect Robin has teamed up with Alien to kick seven shades of shit out of that gay alien no Star Wars nerd likes. This would be too improbable to accept as Robin is based in 1960's Gotham according to episode 2 of series 5 of the first manga translation of the original stage play.

(I've been in the sun all day and I have consumed red wine of a non specific region or vintage that was £3.99 a bottle)

• Like 1

I always try to make things better. Sometimes I'm good at it, sometimes it backfires. But I always try. And right now it's a struggle. There's nothing wrong with a challenge but I hate feeling pointless. I hate feeling helpless. It genuinely pissed me off. It's in my nature to cheer up. And I hate that right now my silver lining is that I don't shag a family member and I've never been "tempted" by an animal.

..............I had a point but VT might be forever tainted for me.....

• Like 2

I always try to make things better. Sometimes I'm good at it, sometimes it backfires. But I always try. And right now it's a struggle. There's nothing wrong with a challenge but I hate feeling pointless. I hate feeling helpless. It genuinely pissed me off. It's in my nature to cheer up. And I hate that right now my silver lining is that I don't shag a family member and I've never been "tempted" by an animal.

..............I had a point but VT might be forever tainted for me.....

Sounded like a moment for this song. :D

Although True colours shining through could have a double meaning in this context.

• Like 1

I'm looking after a mate's apartment for a few days. I can see Griffin Park from here. It's a stones throw from his building. In the row of houses below are a family - one has a Brentford shirt on, but two of the kids are wearing United tops FFS. They could probably kick their football into Griffin Park from where their garden is.

Plenty of kids in Sky4 shirts next door to VP.

It took 16 minutes between turning on my PC at work this morning and being able to open an email in Outlook.

I think I've got a legitimate case for having a new PC at work. IT disagrees

Edited by Chindie

It took 16 minutes between turning on my PC at work this morning and being able to open an email in Outlook.

I think I've got a legitimate case for having a new PC at work. IT disagrees

About the same for me. 20 minutes is not unusual. To be fair, that's not just bootup, it's bootup, connect to the network, download a shitload of apps, and then open the ones I'll need.

Still, it's another chance for a bit of a read. :P

Man, that's nothing. 30-40 minutes for me. Breaks me easily in to the morning, time for a tea & chat n that :)

I'll take your Lady Gaga and raise you Lana Del Ray, what a miserable, boring performer she is. Put a bloody smile on your face when you sing! She looks disinterested in what she does which also makes her seem incredibly arrogant. I might not mind so much if her songs were interesting or I thought she could sing. What a total waste of space.

Also, on the topic of talentless musical artists...

He's shit at writing songs, he can't sing and needs an auto-tuner and his lyrics are terrible. Then he attempts to play guitar - I suspect because he thinks having an electric guitar looks cool slung around your back, so he thought he should at least give it a go.

An absolutely talentless moron. It enrages me to know there are so many genuinely talented bands and artists out there who can't get a break in the industry, yet the charts are filled with shit like Lil Wayne.

"Mrs Officer" is an absolute tune to be fair to him

I'll take your Lady Gaga and raise you Lana Del Ray, what a miserable, boring performer she is. Put a bloody smile on your face when you sing! She looks disinterested in what she does which also makes her seem incredibly arrogant. I might not mind so much if her songs were interesting or I thought she could sing. What a total waste of space.

Also, on the topic of talentless musical artists...

He's shit at writing songs, he can't sing and needs an auto-tuner and his lyrics are terrible. Then he attempts to play guitar - I suspect because he thinks having an electric guitar looks cool slung around your back, so he thought he should at least give it a go.

An absolutely talentless moron. It enrages me to know there are so many genuinely talented bands and artists out there who can't get a break in the industry, yet the charts are filled with shit like Lil Wayne.

I try my best not to be judgmental about music.

....But I like this.

I'm guessing this is fantasy superhero character movie speak.

I suspect Robin has teamed up with Alien to kick seven shades of shit out of that gay alien no Star Wars nerd likes. This would be too improbable to accept as Robin is based in 1960's Gotham according to episode 2 of series 5 of the first manga translation of the original stage play.

(I've been in the sun all day and I have consumed red wine of a non specific region or vintage that was £3.99 a bottle)

Close but no cigar. Shipping is when characters from a fictional universe/story get put into romantic/erotic relationships by fans of said story.

Eg. Batman and Robin "doing the dirty."

Fan-fiction in general creeps me out. 

Shipping is when characters from a fictional universe/story get put into romantic/erotic relationships by fans of said story.

I thought that was called "slash"? (As in Batman/Robin, Ron/Hermione, etc.)

I don't know how or why I know this but slash fiction is an off-shoot of fan fiction, when it's guy/guy. So yeah Batman and Robin would fall under that category.

Edited by Ghost

Â