Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On a campsite in Norfolk and yesterday afternoon some words removed kids kept running onto our pitch and playing near our van. Before I even get into my court order prohibiting this, the screeching little **** are disturbing my peace. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

The British honours system. People being honoured for doing their **** job. 

Yes, when I saw the reason why Euan Blair’s name was trending, I immediately thought “Seat’s not gonna be happy about this…”.

• Haha 1

2 years on, life is pretty much back to normal, except for at my vets, who still won't let anyone in to the practice, so they leave people standing outside for half an hour, rain or shine, while the pet is inside.

All because of covid, and not because the workshy **** are enjoying the quiet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

2 years on, life is pretty much back to normal, except for at my vets, who still won't let anyone in to the practice, so they leave people standing outside for half an hour, rain or shine, while the pet is inside.

My daughters primary school used to let parents and children mingle on the playground before they went in. Then during covid thought it was safer to lock them out until the teacher was ready so they’d all congregate around the gate in a large group.

This is another stupid covid rule that made no sense at the time and still hasn’t been reversed.

13 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Amber Heard,  can't even lose properly.

BBC News :  "This is will put women who are victims of abuse from coming forward"

How ? 

It will only put off women from coming forward if :-

a) They are proven to be the actual abuser and not the man

b) If they completely make up a complete narrative of lies detailing abuse and violence that never actually happened.

If you are doing A+B I suggest not to come forward. 

Any real victim of abuse (Male or female) then seeking justice is the correct thing to do.

I managed to keep from reading or watching anything about the trial at all other than what I saw in passing on VT, which seemed to side heavily with Depp.   However, I did read a short piece by an attorney who felt neither of them should have won their lawsuit based on the requirements for a verdict in the law.   Basically, the requirement is that the person must make public statements they know are false, clearly identifying the person and specific actions/behaviors, and with malicious intent.  The burden of proof of all conditions are on the claimant and he argued that neither the suit nor countersuit technically met the criteria.  From what I can tell, they're both miserable nut jobs and deserved to lose their suits, if only for sucking so much figurative oxygen out of the world.   Unfortunately, the attorneys win either way.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

What is it with vets? 

Ours are still doing the same, seems to totally unreasonable.

• Like 1

Me again.

My mum bought the little one some Villa bibs. I wouldn't have paid the outrageous price the club charges for branded tat, but it was a gift, so whatever. We put one of them on tonight. 80% of the front is that kind of plastic transfer/iron on material. It's **** waterproof, as I realised a few seconds after a big vomit.

Bunch of absolute **** morons.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Me again.

My mum bought the little one some Villa bibs. I wouldn't have paid the outrageous price the club charges for branded tat, but it was a gift, so whatever. We put one of them on tonight. 80% of the front is that kind of plastic transfer/iron on material. It's **** waterproof, as I realised a few seconds after a big vomit.

Bunch of absolute **** morons.

What the ****. Why are you vomiting on your kids bib? 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Dominos still aren’t doing half and half pizzas, this was a change made due to limited staffing at the height of lockdown

• Like 1

I don’t know if it should piss me off, but a friend of mine is unemployed and he keeps asking me to play games online. He asks constantly, today I went on to watch an anime (disk) and he literally sent me a message saying he saw me playing a game and wondered if I wanted to play him (I wasn’t playing 😂), and now it’s the bank holiday I’m prepping some stuff for a job interview and he just keeps saying he wants to play games online. I want I rest (mostly), and feel bad that I wish he would put this sort of effort into finding a job. I don’t have the time to sit around and play games all day.

I feel bad but it’s getting on my tits. 

22 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Amber Heard,  can't even lose properly.

BBC News :  "This is will put women who are victims of abuse from coming forward"

How ? 

It will only put off women from coming forward if :-

a) They are proven to be the actual abuser and not the man

b) If they completely make up a complete narrative of lies detailing abuse and violence that never actually happened.

If you are doing A+B I suggest not to come forward. 

Any real victim of abuse (Male or female) then seeking justice is the correct thing to do.

Apparently, she’s going to appeal as well. It seems she and her lawyers haven’t embarrassed themselves enough. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Apparently, she’s going to appeal as well. It seems she and her lawyers haven’t embarrassed themselves enough. 

He reached the threshold for Defamation IMO.  I watched it almost everyday.  She did the piece to gain from other women's struggles,  not hers though.

She wanted to be the next Kardashian I think and was using him to open the door for her.

She is just not that clever to think it through.  He didn't deserve it.

As for her lawyers,  felt sorry for them as they realized half way through,  they had lost.  No evidence is always a killer. 

Heard is a victim of herself only,  no one else.  I suspect she would have done the same to anyone who married her.  If she had married Warwick Davies she would have accused him of kicking her in the word removed every day by wearing big shoes to reach.

On the flip side,  Amber Heard WB 10 /10

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

I don’t know if it should piss me off, but a friend of mine is unemployed and he keeps asking me to play games online. He asks constantly, today I went on to watch an anime (disk) and he literally sent me a message saying he saw me playing a game and wondered if I wanted to play him (I wasn’t playing 😂), and now it’s the bank holiday I’m prepping some stuff for a job interview and he just keeps saying he wants to play games online. I want I rest (mostly), and feel bad that I wish he would put this sort of effort into finding a job. I don’t have the time to sit around and play games all day.

I feel bad but it’s getting on my tits. 

Some friend you are.  Got time to write on VT but no time to play with your mates 😁

Â