Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

19 hours ago, Davkaus said:

2 years on, life is pretty much back to normal, except for at my vets, who still won't let anyone in to the practice, so they leave people standing outside for half an hour, rain or shine, while the pet is inside.

All because of covid, and not because the workshy **** are enjoying the quiet

What is their rationale for still doing that? 

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

"platty joobs" is doing the rounds by imbeciles on social media. wake me when its over please.

Being the republican that I am, saying platty joobs is annoying the hell out of my royalist missus and her jingoistic mates.

Gonna be a great weekend 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Dicks a the cricket sitting there in their stupid stripey blazers and caps. You look totay ridiculous you knob heads. 

Look at the Platty Joobs on you there

• Haha 2

Sitting in the members' pavilion at Lords,  enjoying the cricket...well, I WAS enjoying it until I checked VT  inbetween overs and saw an insulting post...so insulting that I spilt my (seventh) glass of champers all down my stripy jacket in a trembling rage. 

I was so upset I couldn't finish my prawn sandwich. I'll stuff it under my cap for later on.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

"platty joobs" is doing the rounds by imbeciles on social media. wake me when its over please.

They'll be on their hollibobs as soon as it's all over.

• Haha 2

Some word removed has stolen our household bin this morning or last night. Had to pay £20 for a replacement which seems unfair, I would understand if we had broken it ourselves but how is it our fault if some twunt has taken it? **** hate this shithole country sometimes. 

Edited by Ingram85

Dropped off a rug* at the dry cleaners. They tried to make me pay £150 to have it cleaned. Don’t think the rug cost that much in the first place. Thieving gits.  

*Not the same kind of rug that @alreadyexists was considering. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Managed to avoid that but not "Binley mega chippy"

Whats the sudden fascination with that place? 

In the supermarket shopping for party food and drinks, paper plates, etc. And the checkout woman in her Jubilee t shirt assuming it's something to do with the parasites in Buck House. It isn't, it's for my granddaughter's 7th birthday party. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, choffer said:

Dropped off a rug* at the dry cleaners. They tried to make me pay £150 to have it cleaned. Don’t think the rug cost that much in the first place. Thieving gits.  

*Not the same kind of rug that @alreadyexists was considering. 

I’ve genuinely never thought of dry cleaning a rug… I suppose you could hire one of those bissell carpet cleaners instead (and do the whole house) for about £30 a day. Or is it dry clean only?

32 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve genuinely never thought of dry cleaning a rug… I suppose you could hire one of those bissell carpet cleaners instead (and do the whole house) for about £30 a day. Or is it dry clean only?

I’m just lazy. Didn’t want to have to do it myself ;)

2 hours ago, Xela said:

No idea how the facscination started but keep hearing the songs about the place and it seems to have people travelling long distances to go there. All a bit random!

• Like 1

Been mentioned before, but happened to me again, when I just wanted to get home early on Wednesday.

People who do there weekly shop in petrol stations, women in front had a full basket. I wouldn't mind but it was only me and her at the till, she could have easily asked if I wanted to go first, for 20 seconds just to pay for fuel. It's the same people who leave there car at the pump when it's busy and go shopping for half hour.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Been mentioned before, but happened to me again, when I just wanted to get home early on Wednesday.

People who do there weekly shop in petrol stations, women in front had a full basket. I wouldn't mind but it was only me and her at the till, she could have easily asked if I wanted to go first, for 20 seconds just to pay for fuel. It's the same people who leave there car at the pump when it's busy and go shopping for half hour.

Is that seriously a thing over there?  You people are nuttier than I thought.

4 hours ago, Xela said:

There was someone singing about it on tiktok (not sure if it was actually the chippy or not) and it went viral. 

Don’t think there’s any real explanation. It’s just one of those stupid things that snowballed from a tiktok

• Like 2

Â