Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

37 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Vegetarians piss me off, only because they always feel the need to tell you they are a vegetarian.

You should have thought about that before you took a job as a waiter.

• Haha 3

Changing my delivery address with Asda .com. What a bunch of **** vegetables.

An online shop that won't let you change address and transfer your delivery pass online FFS, and an overseas call centre just adds to the annoyance.

Villa store taking the piss, £1.99 “handling fee” to cover the cost of them having the item in stock?

This on top of their uncompetitive £4.95 shipping cost.

7-BBCB031-7904-4-F91-B14-A-7-AB00-B4-BD1

“Yep, we’re charging you to buy something from us”

No thanks, I’m out.

• Confused 1

Everywhere else has a postage and packaging cost, but because Villa are doing the shipping for only £4.95 they simply cannot cover the cost of the plastic bag in that so have no choice but to itemise the cost of the worlds most expensive plastic bag separately.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Everywhere else has a postage and packaging cost, but because Villa are doing the shipping for only £4.95 they simply cannot cover the cost of the plastic bag in that so have no choice but to itemise the cost of the worlds most expensive plastic bag separately.

Honestly, as much as I love the "club" professional sports companies take us all for mugs. They know they've got a captive audience and they completely take the piss, knowing that  football fans just won't vote with their wallet and shop with a competitor the way that other consumers do.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

What's all this **** about with sliders and flippity flops for doing the bins. 

These are at the back door and take seconds to slip on if you are putting out the bins in August, mowing the lawn in May or filling the bird feeders in January. 

image.png.1e573dd03b0b303e242d9fadec11f782.png

I put the bins out in my socks or my bare feet , why would you want to flaff around locating footware for a 10 second job ?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Whenever I'm asked if I have any special dietary requirements I say "no, I'm a carnivore" 

My daughter has gone veggie for a week for a fund raising charity thing at school , can’t say I’m impressed by the school over this , forcing a diet  on students that is lacking in basic nutrients shouldn’t really be rewarded , but it’s only a week so won’t cause her any long term harm .

ive cooked her a few veggie meals , not had the urge to taste any of them , but she reckons they are “ok” the veggie imitation meat looking stuff is bloody expensive though , it’s cheaper to eat the real thing !!

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I put the bins out in my socks or my bare feet , why would you want to flaff around locating footware for a 10 second job ?

season 8 cbc GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I’m the same, then put up with wet, dirty socks

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Big Salad said:

How just rude,disrespectful, and whatever other description/term you many want to throw in there in regards to the nature of some people.

Yesterday on my way home, I stopped at my local grocery store to pick up a few things for the weekend and on my way back to my car, I noticed this elderly lady probably in her 80's struggling to carry her bags and almost dropping them.  A few people clearly looked at her and saw this and absolutely did not offer to help her at all and just kept on walking. I ended up sitting my own bags down on the curb and helping her myself and she was very grateful for me doing so.  Just still irks me that no one else had the common decency to do the same thing, even the store employees who should have put the stuff in a cart for her at least or took her things to her car for her.

Society as a whole just seems to be getting worse.

I started to read that thinking that the old woman was going to tell you to **** off and mind your own business.

I'm quite disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Leeds Yew **** nited

I'm glad they have found a new forum to call home. They're like football refugees fleeing inhumane conditions on the Leeds forums. 

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Changing my delivery address with Asda .com. What a bunch of **** vegetables.

An online shop that won't let you change address and transfer your delivery pass online FFS, and an overseas call centre just adds to the annoyance.

Really? Jeez

Changing an ink cartridge in my printer and its says PRINTING   when it obviously isn't cause I'm stood right by it .

Then OK you have changed the black, now its going to use all the ink up out of the rest cleaning 

Edited by Robtaylor200

On 28/04/2021 at 20:37, AvfcRigo82 said:

Scam merchants that are trying to con people out of money (Mainly the elderly).

There was an incident recently where an old boy here in Chester went into a bank account and withdrew £9000!

Thankfully quick thinking staff at the bank were switched on and kicked into 'bank protocol' mode and alerted the police. The police accompanied the old boy home and arrested the scum bag on the spot when he came to the pensioners house to collect the cash!

Some people are really lower than low. I hope they lock the vile piece of shit up for a good few years!

Me and Mrs T recently got scammed on the internet. She had seen an Eifel Tower floor lamp at the Range for £80, then came home to look for a bargain. Found one in China (yes I know now) Tony Zheng warehouse. £38.99, sent us tracking number etc etc. When it arrived it was two pairs of really bad fake Rayban sunglasses. Still not realising I contacted there support website, they said sorry mix up at despatch and asked me to send the glasses back and they would sort it. Many many strong emails and threatening emails later they offered our money back. Not had it though, looked on internet and loads of people have been done by him from all over the world and ordering anything from lamps to engine parts they get sunglasses. I have now given up and will never order anything again from China 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Me and Mrs T recently got scammed on the internet. She had seen an Eifel Tower floor lamp at the Range for £80, then came home to look for a bargain. Found one in China (yes I know now) Tony Zheng warehouse. £38.99, sent us tracking number etc etc. When it arrived it was two pairs of really bad fake Rayban sunglasses. Still not realising I contacted there support website, they said sorry mix up at despatch and asked me to send the glasses back and they would sort it. Many many strong emails and threatening emails later they offered our money back. Not had it though, looked on internet and loads of people have been done by him from all over the world and ordering anything from lamps to engine parts they get sunglasses. I have now given up and will never order anything again from China 

Did you pay on credit card? If so you’ll be able to get refund via that route.

Â