Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

people that don't remove "Red Eye" from pictures when they upload them and share them on facebook etc

Maybe they are just Albino?

There was an Albino in my school. A few years below me. I did not know what an Albino was or anything at all.

I thought that was his name as I heard a few people say it and stuff.

I think I said "Allright Al" to him once in one of my friendly moments thinking I was been a right nice chap.

(Inbetweeners roller-coaster moment)

Onions.

or rather, chopping/handling raw onions. Again, not that in itself per se, but the pungent smell it leaves on your clothes and fingers for days afterwards, in spite of showering/washing hands etc.

I swear I can still smell onions on my fingers some 4 days down the line. :twisted:

Grown women who seem to think its cute to use baby talk / little girls voices in normal conversation. I find it creepy.

ha literally just as I read that there is a girl in the office who just walked over to someone and went ''hewwoooo'' in a baby voice

she always does it, it used to really annoy me now I just ignore it

Must say I feel uneasy about the honey trap thread; I don't find it funny at all, but then I didn't enjoy Borat either and that was really popular. It seemed to take advantage of people's good nature, sort of abusing their trust and the Honey Trap thread doesn't seem that different; taking the piss out of people for being gullible/stupid/full of hormones, which I think we've all been at some point. So, there it is, I've said it.

If you've read some of the comments they were leaving to someone they thought was a girl, you'd feel less sorry for them. I feel sorry for ANY single girl on dating sites like that, getting 1400 messages, most of them dodgy.

Back on topic, getting oil burns.

If you've read some of the comments they were leaving to someone they thought was a girl, you'd feel less sorry for them. I feel sorry for ANY single girl on dating sites like that, getting 1400 messages, most of them dodgy.

Back on topic, getting oil burns.

Yep, I really feel for those girls, it's not like they have the free will to choose whether to go on dodgy date sites. ;)

Â