Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Having a tom tit, then giving it a good wipe...follow up with the wet wipes...then another dry wipe to make sure all is clinker free...then another load of breakfast drops out and you have to start all over again

2332836-udcr.png

I've just come out of my cast wiggy, so I feel I'm justified in fixing my horrible dry hands!

Although.. I can't justify having £30 YSL moisturiser :lol:

* Unless the fact that a girl paid for it makes Me more manly?

fashion.

you have a wardrobe full of clothes then someone in an office/studio in London/Paris/NY/Milan says this is the new look, so they make a phone call to China who get people to work for pennies, then send great big polluting ships over so people spend their hard earned cash on them. Repeat for the new Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter season.

In Turkey the toilets have a small spout at the back so when you turn a small tap at the side it shoots water up your arse. On odd occasions it's gone up and dislodged a few more nuggets. You could say it's a very simple/primitive bidet. Great for the Efes shits on a Sunday morning.

I've probably mentioned this before but... use of the phrase stonewall penalty, it means what exactly? Can't possibly have anything to do with Stonewall Jackson, nor can it have anything to do with wall's made of stone. Irritates the hell out of me. The number of posts I've deleted of my own (before I've submitted them) that were basically a rant about the phrase are numerous, must have done it at least twice this weekend :S

Is it to do with gay liberation?

The Stonewall riots were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn, in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City. They are frequently cited as the first instance in American history when people in the homosexual community fought back against a government-sponsored system that persecuted sexual minorities, and they have become the defining event that marked the start of the gay rights movement in the United States and around the world.

America? Football? :lol:

In Turkey the toilets have a small spout at the back so when you turn a small tap at the side it shoots water up your arse. On odd occasions it's gone up and dislodged a few more nuggets. You could say it's a very simple/primitive bidet. Great for the Efes shits on a Sunday morning.

Also known as a bidet, which we have in this country too?

Can't say I've ever really seen the need for 'em. A bog-standard wipe clean has always worked for me.

The thing I've never got with bidets is how you are supposed to dry your arse once it's that wet? Toilet paper will just shred, and who's going to use a towel on their arse unless they've had a proper bath/shower?

Â