Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

After a few weeks of trying to get a new job I've got an interview on Monday, via **** Webcam.

I'd rather catch a flight and have a proper interview. Now as well as normal interview worries, I have to consider where to reposition my desk for the best natural light and bloody decor.

After a few weeks of trying to get a new job I've got an interview on Monday, via **** Webcam.

I'd rather catch a flight and have a proper interview. Now as well as normal interview worries, I have to consider where to reposition my desk for the best natural light and bloody decor.

Webcam?

That's a new one.

In all honesty I wouldn't want to work for a company that thought that was a good idea.

I'm told that the company is fantastic to work for once they actually hire you (BioWare if anyone cares). Plus as I've been unemployed for a few weeks I can't be too fussy so I'll put up with the crazy machinations of their HR department.

BioWare?! :shock: If you get the job, and you can get your hands on an advanced copy of Mass Effect 3 and send it to me, I will do whatever you want. I will do incredible things to you or those you specifically designate. There is a heaven for penises and I will take you there.

Is Ashley Young looking for a personal assistant?

Do they (skittles) actually taste any different anyway?

Am not a connoisseur, incase that wasn't obvious.

I find they do, Skittles & Peanut M&M's are the kings of sweets!

Close.

Peanut Butter and Pretzel are the joint kings of the M&M varieties.

The launch commercial for Pretzel M&M's still gets a chuckle...

(not sure if either of those varieties has crossed the Atlantic...)

Do they (skittles) actually taste any different anyway?

Am not a connoisseur, incase that wasn't obvious.

I find they do, Skittles & Peanut M&M's are the kings of sweets!

Close.

Peanut Butter and Pretzel are the joint kings of the M&M varieties.

The launch commercial for Pretzel M&M's still gets a chuckle...

(not sure if either of those varieties has crossed the Atlantic...)

I've had the Pretzel M&Ms from the American food shop in Aldershot, I thought they were going to taste nasty like chocolate coated pretzels but they are amazing!

was i talking to you asshole? it`s a bad movie and i`ll stick to my opinion

thank you

All that for saying that I thought one of the SW prequels was decent. **** the internet.

You kind of deserve it for thinking that. ;)

I've had the Pretzel M&Ms from the American food shop in Aldershot, I thought they were going to taste nasty like chocolate coated pretzels but they are amazing!
Chocolate coated pretzels are fantastic.

Or they were - haven't seen any for years. :(

Chocolate coated pretzels are fantastic.

Or they were - haven't seen any for years. :(

They're ubiquitous over here... ]Pretzel Flipz were apparently once available in the UK, but are now an import-only item.

In a similar vein, I seem to remember a poster or two (Hev?) here lamenting the discontinuation of dark chocolate Mars bars... the Milky Way Midnight is the dark chocolate version of essentially the US equivalent of the Mars bar (the US analogue to what's sold as a Milky Way bar in the rest of the world is the 3 Musketeers bar; the US Mars bar is basically a Snickers with almonds instead of peanuts (and was eventually replaced with Almond Snickers)).

Â