Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

BioWare?! :shock: If you get the job, and you can get your hands on an advanced copy of Mass Effect 3 and send it to me, I will do whatever you want. I will do incredible things to you or those you specifically designate. There is a heaven for penises and I will take you there.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

BioWare?! :shock: If you get the job, and you can get your hands on an advanced copy of Mass Effect 3 and send it to me, I will do whatever you want. I will do incredible things to you or those you specifically designate. There is a heaven for penises and I will take you there.[/quote]

Let me know please!!!!!!

A houseguest setting an alarm for sunrise so he can get up an pray and letting it ring three times. Then getting up and **** about in the bathroom for 30 minutes. And then he thinks I should apologise for telling him to shut off his alarm and calling him a clearing in the woods.

Celebrities (usually athletes) who write autobiographies when they're still in their 20's and not even close to retiring.

I heard the other day that the Jonas Brothers (I think it was them) have released their 3rd book about their lives.

3 books and i don't think they're even 20 yet (although I could be wrong. Point still stands)

Oh yeah, I forgot I put it on Facebook.

What an idiot I am! I'm pretty sure there's a thread on here where someone else has done it and i've made some pisstake comment about how you'd have to be an idiot to leave cash in a cashpoint.

Karma...

BioWare?! :shock: If you get the job, and you can get your hands on an advanced copy of Mass Effect 3 and send it to me, I will do whatever you want. I will do incredible things to you or those you specifically designate. There is a heaven for penises and I will take you there.

Count me in on that too.

The advance Mass Effect 3, not the penis heaven.

Oh yeah, I forgot I put it on Facebook.

What an idiot I am! I'm pretty sure there's a thread on here where someone else has done it and i've made some pisstake comment about how you'd have to be an idiot to leave cash in a cashpoint.

Karma...

Darrenm. And I was about to say you put it on facebook!

Celebrities (usually athletes) who write autobiographies when they're still in their 20's and not even close to retiring.

I heard the other day that the Jonas Brothers (I think it was them) have released their 3rd book about their lives.

3 books and i don't think they're even 20 yet (although I could be wrong. Point still stands)

Hmmm, that's a tough one, because collectively, they're hovering around 60, well old enough to write a decent autobiography. :P

Puke

Hmmm, that's a tough one, because collectively, they're hovering around 60, well old enough to write a decent autobiography. :P

Ah, but they have 3 books, which takes the average age per book down to around 20 again. So the point stands ;)

Ah, but they have 3 books, which takes the average age per book down to around 20 again. So the point stands ;)

Or the totality of life experience in those 3 books is equal to 180 years....

Can't wait for their next album, should be brilliant

Â