Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My Mom constantly moving my stuff. She gave me a folder so I can put all my Uni related stuff in, then when I leave a letter out that I need to take to the bank so I can get a student account, she shoves it in some unfindable place. What's the **** point in that?

My Mom constantly moving my stuff. She gave me a folder so I can put all my Uni related stuff in, then when I leave a letter out that I need to take to the bank so I can get a student account, she shoves it in some unfindable place. What's the **** point in that?

On the same not, my mother-in-law comes round our house (while im not there) and rearranges things. Moves things to different draws etc.

Go and mess in your own house you old witch!

On the same not, my mother-in-law comes round our house (while im not there) and rearranges things. Moves things to different draws etc.

changing of house locks FTW?

There's no way I'd be having anyone around my property when I'm not in unless expressly invited.

An Englishman's home is his castle! :P

There's no way I'd be having anyone around my property when I'm not in unless expressly invited.

Touche. :)

Problem is mate, she only lives about a 10 minute walk away (which im trying to change desperately, dropped our house price another £5k last week, but thats another story). So while im at work, whenever the missus isnt working she comes round to see the missus and the little'un.

Problem is mate, she only lives about a 10 minute walk away (which im trying to change desperately, dropped our house price another £5k last week, but thats another story). So while im at work, whenever the missus isnt working she comes round to see the missus and the little'un.

Desperate you say?

i can offer £100 and 5 bottles of orange and pinapple squash!

deal?

Desperate you say?

i can offer £100 and 5 bottles of orange and pinapple squash!

deal?

Throw in a hand full of red & purple Skittles and we'll talk turkey! :thumb:

While we're taking flavours...

The majority of people who prefer red and purple in sweets (skittles, strabust etc.)

The cool cult crowd who like green and yellow rule. We are few and far between but we are the true sweet connoisseurs.

Another observation, it always seems that orange are in the middle. Never favourite or least favourite.

I'm not just sayign this to be a knob, but Orange are actually my favourite.

and Orange are my worst flavour.

Red & Black my best.

Green & Yellow in the middle.

Do they (skittles) actually taste any different anyway?

Am not a connoisseur, incase that wasn't obvious.

I find they do, yellow Skittles are made from pure cats piss where as the red ones are made using a derivative of nose bleed.

Figures.

Â