Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I remember once when i was fishing, i must of only been 14 or 15. Anyway my belly dropped...and i had to go. No poo paper or sign of a toilet for miles. So into the bushes i went...armed with my socks!

True story kids.

The question is, what did you do with the socks afterwards !!!!

Did i...

a) Washed them in the lake and let them dry in the sun.

or

B) Leave them on the ground.

YOU decide.... 8)

It's like one of those books where you have to choose where the story goes.

:lol:

Shitty books they were.

The fact that no one has leaked any proof that Bin Laden was killed. I believe he was but I want to see it!

Now you mention it, yeah, i'd have liked to see a picture. Dont the US have video footage of the whole operation?

I expect that video will need to be heavily edited if it were to ever be released to the public :lol:

The fact that no one has leaked any proof that Bin Laden was killed. I believe he was but I want to see it!

Now you mention it, yeah, i'd have liked to see a picture. Dont the US have video footage of the whole operation?

They have but Obama won't release it for some reason.

Women on Facebook always talking about how much weight they've lost...no-one gives a shit!

Baby Info on Facebook.

it's got to deluge proportions.

Every other feckin update (from various people) is about what their baby or kid is doing.

Have something interesting to say for yourselves, you sad feckers. I'm not interested if your little kid has just said something (you consider) funny, or just had a poo.

:evil:

people who cant get over the fact that a thread has been closed on honey traps and change the site password so they can chat to men alone forgetting to change the e-mail password so that others can see what he has been up to :lol:

It pisses me off when I forget to change e-mail passwords to prevent people getting back in to delete e-mails that they have wrote! Though not pissed off on this occassion as didnt forget :lol:

people who cant get over the fact that a thread has been closed on honey traps and change the site password so they can chat to men alone forgetting to change the e-mail password so that others can see what he has been up to :lol:

It pisses me off when I forget to change e-mail passwords to prevent people getting back in to delete e-mails that they have wrote! Though not pissed off on this occassion as didnt forget :lol:

From the e-mail sent box! Hmmm? Not asking for anything like scuba steve written either :lol: Hmm! Who could it be!

To: pussycatwillam@hotmail.com

i messaged you. back... go to the toilet.... show me your a risk taker.... then you'll see once i trust you... i will drain you ;)

From the e-mail sent box! Hmmm? Not asking for anything like scuba steve written either :lol: Hmm! Who could it be!

To: pussycatwillam@hotmail.com

i messaged you. back... go to the toilet.... show me your a risk taker.... then you'll see once i trust you... i will drain you ;)

What the??

PKAVFC seemed to be the one carrying the torch at the point of locking

List of suspects:

B6

Gingerlad

Shillaz

Ireverrantad

any more? :detect:

Well most on that list including myself agreed to calling it a day and could not log back in as someone changed password :lol: I have my suspicions! but come on PK whoops I mean whoever you are! own up! :lol:

threads about that strumpet at Mansfield being deleted...anyone know why?

You'd think she was flashing her clunge in the pic :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:

Fear not. Moved to "Other Football" under the new title "New Karen Brady".

Â