Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It would appear that PK is the number 1 suspect :nod:

Although, choosing to apply the law of the playground, B6, I cannot rule you out under the principle of "Whoever smelt it, dealt it" :detect:

On the other hand Eames, you could be doing a Dexter on us ?

The ever helpful Forensic detective ....but with a Dark Secret ?

:D:D

Women on Facebook always talking about how much weight they've lost...no-one gives a shit!

Baby Info on Facebook.

it's got to deluge proportions.

Every other feckin update (from various people) is about what their baby or kid is doing.

Have something interesting to say for yourselves, you sad feckers. I'm not interested if your little kid has just said something (you consider) funny, or just had a poo.

:evil:

Yeah it is ridiculous at times. Usually bored housewives. I am sick to death of seeing the term 'my little man'.

On the Facebook theme, middle aged women, usually family members that comment and/or like every **** thing that any of their friends or family ever dare right. My mother-in-law is the worst culprit for this. She has even gone back through several years of status' and photo's (before she was a member) and commented/liked them too.

I just had a friend request from a former colleague whom I un-friended a couple of years ago due to her incessant baby updates. Feeling magnanimous I accepted.

First two updates are that she's reading the Da Vinci Code, and one of THESE:

"Can I make a request? Is anyone willing to post this and leave it on your status for 1 hour? It is {insert charity} month, and this is in honor of {insert victims}, I know 99% of you wont Re-Post this and I Know the 1% that will".

Just **** OFF.

I genuinely don't understand those status. Tell you what, instead of filling my news feed with shite, go and donate £10 to the charity in question...... what?! you're not REALLY interested in supporting the charity/help group in question? Then indeed...... **** off.

With your permission Mr Eames I would like to actually use that to 'comment' on the next status of that type.

Tell you what, instead of filling my news feed with shite, go and donate £10 to the charity in question...... what?! you're not REALLY interested in supporting the charity/help group in question? Then indeed...... **** off.

With your permission Mr Eames I would like to actually use that to 'comment' on the next status of that type.

Tell you what, instead of filling my news feed with shite, go and donate £10 to the charity in question...... what?! you're not REALLY interested in supporting the charity/help group in question? Then indeed...... **** off.

My actual reply was slightly more polite:

Posts like this would be FAR more effective if they just said: "It is {insert condition} Awareness month", and had links to relevant websites. The stuff about re-posting and ESPECIALLY "I know 99% of you wont Re-Post this and I Know the 1% that will" is just going to get on peoples' tits and have the opposite effect from that intended. Just saying, like.

Permission Granted.

Carry on Tamuff.

general_melchett.jpg

Â