Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Well why would you feel sorry for men who also choose to go on and make a fool of themselves?

I feel sorry for ANY single GIRL on dating sites like that, getting 1400 messages, most of them dodgy.

If you've read some of the comments they were leaving to someone they thought was a girl, you'd feel less sorry for them. I feel sorry for ANY single girl on dating sites like that, getting 1400 messages, most of them dodgy.

Back on topic, getting oil burns.

Think of the poor bastards that have to go through all those e-mails in the hope that a small percentage, they can scam money off.

I feel sorry for her if she does for the 1400 odd messages she'll have to go through, mostly because as we've seen, just seem to be either a) weird B) perverted c) staggering or d) all of the above.

Must say I feel uneasy about the honey trap thread; I don't find it funny at all

Me neither fella.

Strikes me as a bit childish to be honest, although once I saw the direction the thread was taking, I left and haven't been back since.

Of course if she had any sense she wouldn't go on a shit site like that, but even so, I doubt she's sent well over a thousand messages to various people.

Must say I feel uneasy about the honey trap thread; I don't find it funny at all

Me neither fella.

Strikes me as a bit childish to be honest, although once I saw the direction the thread was taking, I left and haven't been back since.

It ws funny when I was the inbred pic... but I agree it has gone downhill since.

I am word removed and I love VT are classic tho.

It was very childish, still funny though.

But I started to feel bad. Eventually it turned from making fun of the real perverts on there (some of the messages were horrendous) to just getting anyone to send us pics, adn I'm sure some of those guys were normal blokes, even if they were desperate for some naughty pics. We've all been there (although not through a dating site I must admit)

I don't think any of it was particuarlydegrading or malicious, and any maliciousness there was was directed at the real pervs.

I've probably mentioned this before but... use of the phrase stonewall penalty, it means what exactly? Can't possibly have anything to do with Stonewall Jackson, nor can it have anything to do with wall's made of stone. Irritates the hell out of me. The number of posts I've deleted of my own (before I've submitted them) that were basically a rant about the phrase are numerous, must have done it at least twice this weekend :S

I'm guessing it means it's as blindingly obvious and real as a stone wall, which are hard to ignore or find a case for getting around. Annoys me too, though I use it. (To my chagrin.)

People who leave the plastic film on the screens of electronic gadgets, as if it's some kind of magical protect-all barrier. In reality, it does nothing and makes the device look sh*te over time anyway, so what exactly is the point?

People who leave the plastic film on the screens of electronic gadgets, as if it's some kind of magical protect-all barrier. In reality, it does nothing and makes the device look sh*te over time anyway, so what exactly is the point?

I put the plastic film in the "Things That Cheer You Up" thread. Sure are satisfying to peel :)

Women.

Met a girl a Uni tonight, like properly my type, really 'clicked' (sounds gay, but oh well). She even said, like out of everyone so far she thought that like I'm the person she's got on with most.

Going out with someone though.

oiergn-ewjg09wjgt09wjgtw09erjgt09wejwtg.

****. OFF.

I've probably mentioned this before but... use of the phrase stonewall penalty, it means what exactly? Can't possibly have anything to do with Stonewall Jackson, nor can it have anything to do with wall's made of stone. Irritates the hell out of me. The number of posts I've deleted of my own (before I've submitted them) that were basically a rant about the phrase are numerous, must have done it at least twice this weekend :S

Is it to do with gay liberation?

The Stonewall riots were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn, in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City. They are frequently cited as the first instance in American history when people in the homosexual community fought back against a government-sponsored system that persecuted sexual minorities, and they have become the defining event that marked the start of the gay rights movement in the United States and around the world.

I could be wrong, but as stone walls are sturdy then there was sturdy/infallible/solid evidence that it was a penalty. Or here's something plausible from Answers.com:

I don't know for sure. But like many phrases in football, it was probably first coined by illiterate football types, and then copied by other illiterate football people until it becomes a phrase that everyone uses.

Women.

Met a girl a Uni tonight, like properly my type, really 'clicked' (sounds gay, but oh well). She even said, like out of everyone so far she thought that like I'm the person she's got on with most.

Going out with someone though.

oiergn-ewjg09wjgt09wjgtw09erjgt09wejwtg.

****. OFF.

So faithful women, then? :lol:

Â