Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Apparently a lot of mainland Europeans think Brits are disgusting for not bideting after a plop.

:?

I've been to a service station loo in france. OK, it was nigh on 20 years ago, but it was basically just a hole in the ground, with rails either side to hold onto whilst you dumped.

I've also just come back from a holiday in Italy, and the standard of many of the toilets there (in public places, bars, restaurants etc) was horrendous. Also, men and women often had to share the same loo, and women absolutely hate that ....

Europeans - bloody uncivilised savages! :winkold:

I remember once when i was fishing, i must of only been 14 or 15. Anyway my belly dropped...and i had to go. No poo paper or sign of a toilet for miles. So into the bushes i went...armed with my socks!

True story kids.

Dock leaves aren't just good for nettle stings, remarkably durable and don't smudge either.

I've been caught short while out running (luckily off-road in the countryside). Dock leaves make serviceable arsewipes.

Or as the old rhyme has it:

In days of old when knights were bold, and toilets weren't invented

You wiped your arse on a blade of grass, and walked away contented

In Turkey the toilets have a small spout at the back so when you turn a small tap at the side it shoots water up your arse. On odd occasions it's gone up and dislodged a few more nuggets. You could say it's a very simple/primitive bidet. Great for the Efes shits on a Sunday morning.

Also known as a bidet, which we have in this country too?

Can't say I've ever really seen the need for 'em. A bog-standard wipe clean has always worked for me.

Well no because a bidet is a separate unit in the bathroom set-up. This little spout appears in the back of the actual toilet.

If you position your arse right, you can get right up there and give yourself a mini colonic which is all rather lovely and leaves you feeling nice and clean.

I remember once when i was fishing, i must of only been 14 or 15. Anyway my belly dropped...and i had to go. No poo paper or sign of a toilet for miles. So into the bushes i went...armed with my socks!

True story kids.

The question is, what did you do with the socks afterwards !!!!

True story kids.

Did i...

a) Washed them in the lake and let them dry in the sun.

or

B) Leave them on the ground.

YOU decide.... 8)

True story kids.

Did i...

or

YOU decide.... 8)

I reckon you just dropped them on the ground :shock:

...a hole in the ground, with rails either side to hold onto whilst you dumped.

The deluxe model.

In days of old when knights were bold, and toilets weren't invented

You wiped your arse on a blade of grass, and walked away with parasites in your colon and if you're really lucky, maybe a deer tic attached to your balloon knot. (Try burning that fecker off).

:winkold:

True story kids.

Did i...

or

YOU decide.... 8)

It's like one of those books where you have to choose where the story goes.

In Turkey the toilets have a small spout at the back so when you turn a small tap at the side it shoots water up your arse. On odd occasions it's gone up and dislodged a few more nuggets. You could say it's a very simple/primitive bidet. Great for the Efes shits on a Sunday morning.

Also known as a bidet, which we have in this country too?.

He even said 'primitive bidet'! Keep up Jonathan^^

Â