Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Some of my son's mates came round last night, went through my daughter's drawers and nicked the vibrator I bought her for her birthday. When I find out which one of the little scrotes it was I'll have his guts for garters.

**** British **** shit **** weather. A lovely beautiful week in Italy, hell I didn't even see a cloud. Fantastic food, good company and a shitload of proper Peroni. And I come back to the bloody UK, my flight is delayed and its about 12 degrees Celsius. Britain, you are SHIT.

/rant

I've never really understood why British people hate the weather in their own country. Personally I love cold and gray - 12degC isn't all that bad.

**** British **** shit **** weather. A lovely beautiful week in Italy, hell I didn't even see a cloud. Fantastic food, good company and a shitload of proper Peroni. And I come back to the bloody UK, my flight is delayed and its about 12 degrees Celsius. Britain, you are SHIT.

/rant

I've never really understood why British people hate the weather in their own country. Personally I love cold and gray - 12degC isn't all that bad.

Try it for 360 days a year. It is miserable, depressing and is often accompanied by rain.

Yeh but have you SEEN Swedish women?

That's why they don't complain about it ;)

No they just hang around in grave yards and embark on kill crazy rampages instead....... oh, and eat rotten fish.

Because 12 degrees in summer is a **** travesty! I don't like boiling hot temperatures, but it wasn't unbearable. However coming back to rain and grey skies..... And as Stevo says, Scandanavian women more than make up for their weather.

/rant

Try it for 360 days a year. It is miserable, depressing and is often accompanied by rain.

It doesn't even rain that much in Britain, though.

I understand Glasgow is the rainiest city in Britain, but they only average about 47 inches a year of rain. New York City (which isn't considered particularly rainy) gets 49 inches a year.

(granted, the impressions may be distorted by Glasgow getting more rainy days while New York concentrates that precipitation into a few larger storms: New York averages 121 days a year with rain (0.4 inches per rainy day) while Glasgow averages 165 days a year with rain (slightly less than 0.3 inches per rainy day))

It doesn't even rain that much in Britain, though.

I understand Glasgow is the rainiest city in Britain, but they only average about 47 inches a year of rain. New York City (which isn't considered particularly rainy) gets 49 inches a year.

(granted, the impressions may be distorted by Glasgow getting more rainy days while New York concentrates that precipitation into a few larger storms: New York averages 121 days a year with rain (0.4 inches per rainy day) while Glasgow averages 165 days a year with rain (slightly less than 0.3 inches per rainy day))

yeah, its because it just slowly drizzles all day for days on end. It probably only adds up to an inch or two in total.

Â