Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When you buy stuff from somebody in America and they just take your money with no intention of sending you what you bought from them.

Dude, maybe your package just got intercepted by the ATF/DEA/CIA/FBI etc

:lol:

I have a tw*t-o-meter I apply to herbivores that tends to work quite well:

Veggies = fine

Preachy veggies = tw*ts

Veggies who eat seafood = tw*ts

Preachy veggies who eat seafood = c*nts

Vegans = thunderc*nts

Preachy vegans = cock-juggling thunderc*nts

I generally agree... however the finest pussy I've ever had belonged to a beyond-preachy vegan (we could be talking about a member of ALF here... I never really asked whether she was or was not a member, though she had a number of friends who were active).

So:

Cock-juggling? Yeah

word removed? Hell yeah, but I don't recall it thundering

Being stuck in a room with a Bluenose and a Coventry fan who are currently having a "who hates Villa most" competition.
Oh, I LOVE it when that happens. You can feel so smug and superior.

Being stuck in a room with a Bluenose and a Coventry fan who are currently having a "who hates Villa most" competition.
Oh, I LOVE it when that happens. You can feel so smug and superior.
Yeah, it's basically them deciding which of their clubs is 'furthest' behind us. I'd butt in and make that point to them, just to help them decide :)

It pisses me off when people replay to an email I've sent them, copying in people who weren't a recipient of the original email. If I'd wanted them to see the email in the first place, I'd have sent it to them. The height of bad manners in my opinion.

Bad manners at best. Very dangerous at worst, especially if it's a business email. Anyone who does that is just stupid and should be told as much.

When you buy stuff from somebody in America and they just take your money with no intention of sending you what you bought from them.

Dude, maybe your package just got intercepted by the ATF/DEA/CIA/FBI etc

:lol:

It's something more addictive than any drug... Wrestling figures! 29 of them :(

My father keeps stealing my floss. I bought floss in Tesco. I love flossing. My father came to visit two weeks ago and stole it. I bought fancy Oral-B floss. I brought it to England where I bought more floss because it's good value. He took all the floss including that I'd brought with me and took it home with him. I'm seething. It shouldn't piss me off so much, but what kind of a world is it when a man's floss isn't safe even from his own father. I want to floss so much right now.

My father keeps stealing my floss. I bought floss in Tesco. I love flossing. My father came to visit two weeks ago and stole it. I bought fancy Oral-B floss. I brought it to England where I bought more floss because it's good value. He took all the floss including that I'd brought with me and took it home with him. I'm seething. It shouldn't piss me off so much, but what kind of a world is it when a man's floss isn't safe even from his own father. I want to floss so much right now.

Fantastic!

I hate flossing. I do it because I have to, but it makes me cringe - I keep visualising razor wire cutting into my gums.

I also hate flipflops - the thong bit between my toes makes me cringe in a similar way, it just feels icky.

I hate flossing. I do it because I have to, but it makes me cringe - I keep visualising razor wire cutting into my gums.

I also hate flipflops - the thong bit between my toes makes me cringe in a similar way, it just feels icky.

What about normal thongs? :winkold:

My parents decided they'd come up and do my back garden for me while I was at work. I'd let it over-grow a bit and with them being relatively keen gardeners compared to me (in that they don't mind walking out the back door) they kindly offered.

So while I was in work, they turned up, proceeded to break the lawnmower and use up all of the wire in the strimmer. And half did the garden. I now have a half cut back garden that looks waaaay worse than it did initially.

But they were very embarrassed and bought me a new mower so it's not all bad :)

I have contacted him on gchat and having checked, he is now aware that he has 6 boxes of floss while I have none. :-| :'( He used both these emoticons. I don't think he's taking my anguish seriously

What about normal thongs? :winkold:

Well obviously, I've never worn one - but yes, that would produce the same "cringe"effect!

Â