Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

psssst. Mike. I'm wearing flip flops right now. And yes, it's the kind with the bit between the toes. CRINGE MIKE!!!! CRINGE!!!!
There's a future for you on premium rate sex phone lines for masochist fetishists.

psssst. Mike. I'm wearing flip flops right now. And yes, it's the kind with the bit between the toes. CRINGE MIKE!!!! CRINGE!!!!
There's a future for you on premium rate sex phone lines for masochist fetishists.

Your reply made me chuckle even more than I was prepared for.

Your reply made me chuckle even more than I was prepared for.

There's a future for me on premium rate sex phone lines for women who like mildly amusing old blokes.

Well speaking of premium rate phone lines for sado masochists I've just rang Her Majesties Revenue and Customs.

Was trying to find out why I still have not received anything about a tax credits claim that I made three months ago even though I had been told in three separate phone calls (all lasting around 20 minutes on an 0845 number) that my claim had been checked and verified.

Reason being apparently is that my household income is too high given that their records show that my mrs earns £999,999.99 per annum.

It's either incompetence of the highest order or George Osborn is secretly breaking into the records at night and changing them for everyone who isn't from the home counties so as to to save a few pence off the plebs.

MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN!!!

The Villatalk section.

You can't even have a debate about a footballer without someone moaning and going completely off topic and mentioning something doom and gloom about Villa.

I posted this in another thread, suppose it belongs in here really...

Not sure where to put it so i will put it in here.

Last night the missus was flicking through the channels and decided she wanted to watch 'Underage & Pregnant'. Anyway, this girl is on there, 14 i think she was when she concieved. Some of the stuff she was coming out with was mind blowing! When asked why she was having sex at such a young age, her reply was something along the lines of "it's what kids our age do innit". Now im not naive in anyway, but to hear a 15 year old girl talking like that really pissed me off.

Now to how shabby she was at dealing with her baby. Kenzie i think the baby's name was, was sat in the bath., and just because he splashed water on the mom she gets up screaming and storms out the house leaving him sat there in the bath until the camera crew tell the girls mom what has gone on!

She doesnt work so can look after her baby all week, but no...she uses her benefits to pay child minders to look after her baby while she slobs it at home during the week meaning she only looks after her own child on weekends. She was talking about not having a boyfriend, and her words were i quote "what boy wants to hook up with me when ive got a stupid baby in the bedroom?". She was saying how her baby does her head in etc. how she looks forward every night to when the baby goes to sleep so she can go out with her mates. She was saying how she gets bored looking after him because "he dont do much".

To say this filled me with anger is a little bit of an understatement! All these poor families who cant have children and spend thousands trying to concieve and you've got kids having babies willy nilly then resenting them when they're born because they cant do what they want when they want to.

Makes me sick! They should stop kids under 16 having kids as it is not fair on the infant imo.

I posted this in another thread, suppose it belongs in here really...

Not sure where to put it so i will put it in here.

Last night the missus was flicking through the channels and decided she wanted to watch 'Underage & Pregnant'. Anyway, this girl is on there, 14 i think she was when she concieved. Some of the stuff she was coming out with was mind blowing! When asked why she was having sex at such a young age, her reply was something along the lines of "it's what kids our age do innit". Now im not naive in anyway, but to hear a 15 year old girl talking like that really pissed me off.

Now to how shabby she was at dealing with her baby. Kenzie i think the baby's name was, was sat in the bath., and just because he splashed water on the mom she gets up screaming and storms out the house leaving him sat there in the bath until the camera crew tell the girls mom what has gone on!

She doesnt work so can look after her baby all week, but no...she uses her benefits to pay child minders to look after her baby while she slobs it at home during the week meaning she only looks after her own child on weekends. She was talking about not having a boyfriend, and her words were i quote "what boy wants to hook up with me when ive got a stupid baby in the bedroom?". She was saying how her baby does her head in etc. how she looks forward every night to when the baby goes to sleep so she can go out with her mates. She was saying how she gets bored looking after him because "he dont do much".

To say this filled me with anger is a little bit of an understatement! All these poor families who cant have children and spend thousands trying to concieve and you've got kids having babies willy nilly then resenting them when they're born because they cant do what they want when they want to.

Makes me sick! They should stop kids under 16 having kids as it is not fair on the infant imo.

kids having kids , always drives me up the wall .

I breifly listened to something on the radio that made my blood boil , the topic was " should people have kids if they cant afford them " well of course they bloody shouldnt and thats one of the big things wrong with this damn country .

MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN!!!

The Villatalk section.

You can't even have a debate about a footballer without someone moaning and going completely off topic and mentioning something doom and gloom about Villa.

:nod:

Being skint and normally paid on the 28th, which is a Sunday this month, followed by a Bank Holiday meaning I won't see my lolly till Tuesday :-(

A place I used to work at would bring payment dates forward if they fell on weekends or holidays.

Being skint and normally paid on the 28th, which is a Sunday this month, followed by a Bank Holiday meaning I won't see my lolly till Tuesday :-(

A place I used to work at would bring payment dates forward if they fell on weekends or holidays.

Ours does. It's the normally the 28th, so it's brought forward to today.

I'm on Amazon spending it right now.

Ours does. It's the normally the 28th, so it's brought forward to today.

I'm on Amazon spending it right now.

:x

How odd. If my payday (27th of a month) falls on a Sunday, I get paid the Friday before. 8)

Â