Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

'vegan food is obviously shit'

My point is only about forcing your own tastes/beliefs etc on other people who may not have made the same decisions as you. It doesn't matter what it is that she has decided to do. That's not the point. The point is no-one else decided to do the same as her.

Does she do all the cooking, though?

If so, the rest of the family can hardly complain.

Yes they can because it's a completely selfish approach. I do all the cooking so you're never getting the things you like again, because I don't like them.
What I mean is, if my missus decided she wasn't going to cook meat, I'd simply cook it myself. Not rocket science, and all that.

What I mean is, if my missus decided she wasn't going to cook meat, I'd simply cook it myself. Not rocket science, and all that.

A kid probably doesn't have that freedom and would need the meat cooked for them. So it's completely selfish. Anyway, I'm giving the impression I give a toss when I don't. Soz :)

I have a tw*t-o-meter I apply to herbivores that tends to work quite well:

Veggies = fine

Preachy veggies = tw*ts

Veggies who eat seafood = tw*ts

Preachy veggies who eat seafood = c*nts

Vegans = thunderc*nts

Preachy vegans = cock-juggling thunderc*nts

I have a tw*t-o-meter I apply to herbivores that tends to work quite well:

Veggies = fine

Preachy veggies = tw*ts

Veggies who eat seafood = tw*ts

Preachy veggies who eat seafood = c*nts

Vegans = thunderc*nts

Preachy vegans = cock-juggling thunderc*nts

thunder, Thunder, THUNDER, THUNDER!, THUNDERC*NTS HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hate kids.

I had a short shift at work that because we're down on sales this week had given everyone obscene targets to hit, and also had an arseload of admin-y stuff to get on with, so every spare minute was necessary. So of course it's at that time that we get a load of kids in constantly asking dumb questions and generally being a pain.

And then on the way home a mother with about 4 kids, all under 8 I'd say, decides that on the bus they can do whatever the **** they like. I settled down to watch Screenwipe on my phone, had the sound as loud as it'd go (more than enough to overcome the engine noise). But no, kids proceed to make next 20 minutes hellish, screaming whinging moaning fighting and not a second glance from the mother.

Sorry Chindie, it pisses me off when people say they hate kids when what they really hate is little shit kids. My kids are fantastic and when they are being little shits (which is rarely) they get pulled into line quick smart.

In my view children deserve the same respect and courtesy as any other person - if they are respectful, friendly and courteous towards you why should you regard them any worse because of their age?

However, by logic obnoxious, inconsiderate, shitful kids deserve the same contempt as obnoxious, inconsiderate, shitful adults, who by the way are quite often the parents of said obnoxious, inconsiderate, shitful children.

Sorry Chindie, it pisses me off when people say they hate kids when what they really hate is little shit kids. My kids are fantastic and when they are being little shits (which is rarely) they get pulled into line quick smart.

In my view children deserve the same respect and courtesy as any other person - if they are respectful, friendly and courteous towards you why should you regard them any worse because of their age?

However, by logic obnoxious, inconsiderate, shitful kids deserve the same contempt as obnoxious, inconsiderate, shitful adults, who by the way are quite often the parents of said obnoxious, inconsiderate, shitful children.

Well, you needn't get pissed off because it's not just the little shits - I just don't like kids, full stop. Sure, the little shits are worse, but all children on some level annoy me.

I genuinely just do not like kids.

That said, tofu really is shit.

Noooo, it's great mixed into spicy soups (often containing meat I might add) and stuff, especially when made into 'soft tofu'.

Tofu is mega heathy too, just don't eat it on it's own.

When i did it last year, had to make my account to apply for finance, got my customer id (or whatever they call it), then my mom and dad had to have 2 different ids to support my application.

Cheers, will give them a bell tomorrow, will be a lot easier I reckon.

Â