Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Some of my son's mates came round last night, went through my daughter's drawers and nicked the vibrator I bought her for her birthday. When I find out which one of the little scrotes it was I'll have his guts for garters.

WTF :shock:

i hope this was a joke post? :?

otherwise - who gives a shit about someone nicking the vibrator, the crazy bit of the post is "the vibrator I bought her for her birthday". :shock:

Some of my son's mates came round last night, went through my daughter's drawers and nicked the vibrator I bought her for her birthday. When I find out which one of the little scrotes it was I'll have his guts for garters.

WTF :shock:

i hope this was a joke post? :?

otherwise - who gives a shit about someone nicking the vibrator, the crazy bit of the post is "the vibrator I bought her for her birthday". :shock:

:) It was. have a look at POB's comments from last night in the general chat thread.

Lee Nelson. How is he in any way funny?

He is single handedly driving my ambition to get a show on TV.

If Lee Nelson can get a show comissioned, any **** can, because he's about as funny as gangrene of the anal sphincter

When your favourite curry place goes into new ownership, and is nowhere near as good anymore. I used to have one place I always ordered from, they were great value, stupidly fast, and delicious. And their menu was great. I ordered from there after a bit of a break a month ago and it was vile. Turns out they'd sold up and the new chaps couldn't do it like the old guys.

I'm having to search around to try and find a new one without silly limits for delivery that isn't miles away that does the dish I want, and even then it's a gamble that it's going to be up to scratch.

Tom Arse likes Not posting how depressed you are,cos you're not a attention-seeking clearing in the woods

On facebook. I really hate that page. Number one it is for people who are admitting they think they are depressed, but that they don't go on about it. Which is a contradiction.

It's also saying that people who are depressed should not make the cry for help whether it be on facebook or otherwise which is contrary to all mental health awareness efforts. It's just **** terrible.

Lastly it should be "an attention-seeking clearing in the woods"

Â