Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

7 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I agree. Those sachets may as well be hot chocolates. It's just powdered milk.

Another guy I work with used to bring a little electric handheld whisk in, so that he could froth up his coffee. 

Cretins, the lot of them.

Agree on the woman, she sounds like a right lollipop but the bloke is correct to get a little froth going with his coffee. The crema dissipating on your top lip is part of the experience of a nice espresso. 

Wait....

I'm with them both on the list now aren't I? 😫

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rob182 said:

A woman in my work seems to say that "their coffee is burnt" every time she has a coffee that's stronger than she likes it.

In the last 3 months I've heard her say that the local Costa, Philpotts and the coffee shop in our building all burn the beans. Whereas, it's more likely that they don't even roast the beans themselves, and that it's just stronger than she likes it. Not to mention that I've only seen her go to these places 2, maybe 3 times each, so she'd need to have been very unlucky to have gotten burnt beans every time.

I love my coffee strong, and I just mentioned this morning that I like the coffee from the coffee shop in our building because it's always strong. Straight away she replied "Oh, I don't like their coffee, they burn the beans". 😑

She then gets one of her Nescafe Cappuccino sachets out of her drawer. "I like these, they're actually really nice" 😒

guarantee she’s heard someone say that chain coffee places roast their beans really dark because it masks the cheaper low quality beans they use and is parroting it.

• Like 1

I’m definitely a caffeine addict. Or maybe a coffee paraphernalia addict.  

I recently bought my 4th coffee machine.

Due to having such a small kitchen, I’ve made the executive decision to move the other 3 into the garage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The missus putting stuff in the tumble drier and just leaving it in there, wet. I've come to use it and the towels she put in there two days ago are still in there delaying my washing chores. It's not a one off, she does it all the time

Later on she'll be hassling me about how I'm monopolising the washing machine. I'd be on my final load if it wasn't for her tardiness

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bickster said:

The missus putting stuff in the tumble drier and just leaving it in there, wet. I've come to use it and the towels she put in there two days ago are still in there delaying my washing chores. It's not a one off, she does it all the time

Later on she'll be hassling me about how I'm monopolising the washing machine. I'd be on my final load if it wasn't for her tardiness

I get that one too..

On a similar theme, my Mrs can't load a dishwasher to save her life. Or at least she refuses to put any thought into doing it. Every evening I have to take everything out and put it back in again in order to clean more than a handful of things. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I get that one too..

On a similar theme, my Mrs can't load a dishwasher to save her life. Or at least she refuses to put any thought into doing it. Every evening I have to take everything out and put it back in again in order to clean more than a handful of things. 

Ours broke, I'm not in a hurry to replace it, it's easier just to wash the stuff when you've used it

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People who regularly go on 'holiday' to places like Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai, they have zero class.

Mykonos is the latest place. People follow what z-list celebrities do on social media. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People who regularly go on 'holiday' to places like Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai, they have zero class.

Some parts of Ibiza are absolutely stunning. Cant taint the whole island just because of the British nob heads that frequent San Antonio after dark.

• Like 2

Â