Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

There is a lot to piss me off in this. 

My wife has been having bad dreams so wanted to do something about it. She was going to buy a dream catcher, but instead asked my daughter if she had one, my daughter let her have her spare, a **** spare, dream catcher. 

I want disown them both. 

See wind chimes, same hippy bullshit, less noise

• Like 1

I have just witnessed a car driving suspiciously up the close opposite, driving slowly and stopping outside every house. At one house a girl jumps out with a bright orange newspaper satchel and delivers the newspaper through the door, she gets back in the car, they turn into the turning circle at the end (a further 50ft), the girl gets out and delivers another paper to a different house and off they go out of the close and up our road, slowly and they stop again and this pattern repeats, the girl gets back in the car after every delivery no matter how close the delivery addresses are 

I would describe the weather as spitting at worst.

What is this country coming to!

57 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

There is a lot to piss me off in this. 

My wife has been having bad dreams so wanted to do something about it. She was going to buy a dream catcher, but instead asked my daughter if she had one, my daughter let her have her spare, a **** spare, dream catcher. 

I want disown them both. 

Have you or your wife looked at introducing "Rohypnol" into the mix ? You probably have already,  just throwing it out there anyway.  

• Like 1

A woman in my work seems to say that "their coffee is burnt" every time she has a coffee that's stronger than she likes it.

In the last 3 months I've heard her say that the local Costa, Philpotts and the coffee shop in our building all burn the beans. Whereas, it's more likely that they don't even roast the beans themselves, and that it's just stronger than she likes it. Not to mention that I've only seen her go to these places 2, maybe 3 times each, so she'd need to have been very unlucky to have gotten burnt beans every time.

I love my coffee strong, and I just mentioned this morning that I like the coffee from the coffee shop in our building because it's always strong. Straight away she replied "Oh, I don't like their coffee, they burn the beans". 😑

She then gets one of her Nescafe Cappuccino sachets out of her drawer. "I like these, they're actually really nice" 😒

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

A woman in my work seems to say that "their coffee is burnt" every time she has a coffee that's stronger than she likes it.

In the last 3 months I've heard her say that the local Costa, Philpotts and the coffee shop in our building all burn the beans. Whereas, it's more likely that they don't even roast the beans themselves, and that it's just stronger than she likes it. Not to mention that I've only seen her go to these places 2, maybe 3 times each, so she'd need to have been very unlucky to have gotten burnt beans every time.

I love my coffee strong, and I just mentioned this morning that I like the coffee from the coffee shop in our building because it's always strong. Straight away she replied "Oh, I don't like their coffee, they burn the beans". 😑

She then gets one of her Nescafe Cappuccino sachets out of her drawer. "I like these, they're actually really nice" 😒

Sounds like she doesn't like coffee to be honest.

• Like 1

I agree. Those sachets may as well be hot chocolates. It's just powdered milk.

Another guy I work with used to bring a little electric handheld whisk in, so that he could froth up his coffee. 

Cretins, the lot of them.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I agree. Those sachets may as well be hot chocolates. It's just powdered milk.

Another guy I work with used to bring a little electric handheld whisk in, so that he could froth up his coffee. 

Cretins, the lot of them.

She probably heard someone say "these beans are burnt" once and thought it sounded sophisticated so reels it out every time she doesn't like a coffee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dyson vacuum cleaners....well, my dyson anyway. It's the handheld one with the see through dust collection unit at the top of the handle, near the grip and has a long purple collection pipe/tube. 

It has to be the vacuum equivalent of the rich tea biscuit in a cup of tea ! Bear in mind it's charge lasts at best 30 mins it seems incapable of coping with more than one or two balls of gathered dust or fibres before it starts cutting out ! It's a total wimp !! Clear the collection tank out, check for any gathered dust around the entry part of the unit, scraping out any cloggings with a flat knife & off we go again for a minute before it starts cutting out again 🤬

Cleaned the purple cone like filter.....no difference. Now i have to take out the filter, cover the filter hole with the palm of my hand and push away hoovering with the other. However, cos there's no filter and my hand aint 100% effective,  I'm now sitting here typing this message whilst wheezing away.

Bag of sh1te !!

Edited by mottaloo

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Bag of Brexit sh1te !!

FTFY

tbh though we have two Dysons (both bought well before 2016) and one of them is a hand held like the one you describe. It's utter bobbins, I have to get the big one out to clean the car

Regardless of Brexit, I'll never by another one, they are overpriced garbage

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bickster said:

@mjmooneyhas changed his avatar, that's confusing the hell out of me, my world is upside down

It's temporary. The garden guitarist will be back in a couple of weeks. 

_108245262_bussignmuzz.png

Not my department/job/responsibilty etc

Wales and West Utilities, which had been upgrading the gas network in the area, said it only had a duty to replace markings removed during work.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49283809

but to be honest that doesn't annoy me as much as this from the same piece

It said that it was the responsibility of the local highway authority to maintain and replace these markings, but added "on this occasion our team will return to the area on Monday" to repaint.

Err, hello, council?

Getting in the 'footballlllllll!' mood for the first time in a very long time, I ended up watching a bunch of YouTube 'content' earlier from some non-Villa sources.

**** hell.

Probably summed up by a bunch of lads doing their predictions for the season who couldn't say Norwich ('Nore-witch') in the most absurd 'urban' accents, whose great insights on the league included Villa being a yo-yo club who've been up and down in the Prem League bruh. We were in the **** League for longer than you've been alive mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â