Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That reminds me. I just saw this pile of dog doo among the magazines in Morrisons. Anybody caught buying it should be euthanased, for the good of the species. 

Screenshot_20190812-190135.jpg

**** hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That reminds me. I just saw this pile of dog doo among the magazines in Morrisons. Anybody caught buying it should be euthanased, for the good of the species. 

Screenshot_20190812-190135.jpg

I guarantee my daughter has bought this nonsense. She is popping over in a minute. I will ask her. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I guarantee my daughter has bought this nonsense. She is popping over in a minute. I will ask her. 

Keep it simple,  tell her you went the doctors today,  inflamed Chakra.  Ask her if hers is alright,  what with all the rain recently 👍🏻 

50 minutes ago, bickster said:

Completely agree and you know which massively unprofitable global "transportation" sorry tech company started that particular item of bullshit don't you

Assuming you mean “Uber”, that’s not true

56 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not the woman, but the story wording:

I know I've done this before, but it's not a **** 'side-hustle' it's a job. Anyone using this 'cutesy' expression can **** off, come back and **** off again. 

I’m not annoyed they’ve used the term side hustle (well I am if it was her primary job, then it’s not a side hustle)

I’m annoyed they’ve used it as a verb. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Assuming you mean “Uber”, that’s not true

Ok shall I change it too...  and you know which massively unprofitable global "transportation" sorry tech company made that particular item of bullshit as prominent as it is today don't you

Just now, bickster said:

Ok shall I change it too...  and you know which massively unprofitable global "transportation" sorry tech company made that particular item of bullshit as prominent as it is today don't you

Dunno maybe. I’m still not sure it’s true. 

The term “Side hustle” has been around for a loooooong time although I’d say it’s a bit of an Americanism. 

Maybe Uber has popularised it a bit more over here but it’s not a new phrase.

30 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Where did you go wrong? Not too late to request a paternity test. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There is no such thing. There are 'jobs' and there are 'second jobs'. I have a job; it's not fun, it's not daring, it's not risque, it's just a job. This term is a deliberate attempt to make job insecurity 'cool' or 'glamorous' and it's complete bullshit. 

Is it?

i think it’s just a slang term for a second job. I don’t really see the issue. 

52 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Yes "as they tend to have free crystals with them" 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Is it?

i think it’s just a slang term for a second job. I don’t really see the issue. 

In many cases the "side hustle" is replacing others actual jobs, so yes and because it's a "side hustle" those doing it don't give a shit about their employment status or their lack of minimum wage

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bickster said:

In many cases the "side hustle" is replacing others actual jobs, so yes and because it's a "side hustle" those doing it don't give a shit about their employment status or their lack of minimum wage

Fair enough. Maybe the new usage has passed me by. 

Â