AVFCforever1991

Things that piss you off that shouldn't

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I know I've done this before, but it's not a **** 'side-hustle' it's a job. Anyone using this 'cutesy' expression can **** off, come back and **** off again. 

Completely agree and you know which massively unprofitable global "transportation" sorry tech company started that particular item of bullshit don't you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Completely agree and you know which massively unprofitable global "transportation" sorry tech company started that particular item of bullshit don't you

That does not surprise me in the slightest. Absolutely typical of them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:
7 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I reckon out of those three that Marbella must be the worst! It’d be full of Representatives for Wellingborough from Essex. 

I agree, not far from Marbella is a beautiful town called Mijas, absolutely stunning and full of culture, far far better.

It's pronounced

Image result for the royle family my arse

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not the woman, but the story wording:

I know I've done this before, but it's not a **** 'side-hustle' it's a job. Anyone using this 'cutesy' expression can **** off, come back and **** off again. 

I don't know mate, she deserves ridicule for that hair. 

Agree on the term 'side hustle'. Its called having a job which all students going back in time have usually had. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:
13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't know mate, she deserves ridicule for that hair. 

Agree on the term 'side hustle'. Its called having a job which all students going back in time have usually had. 

I would be gutted if she was the top bit of a mermaid is all i am saying.  Is she a garden gnome now or what?

It's parents sending their kids off to college time guys. Gotta have a few stories doing the rounds which get round to suggesting your little girl might end up down the strip club.

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That reminds me. I just saw this pile of dog doo among the magazines in Morrisons. Anybody caught buying it should be euthanased, for the good of the species. 

Screenshot_20190812-190135.jpg

**** hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That reminds me. I just saw this pile of dog doo among the magazines in Morrisons. Anybody caught buying it should be euthanased, for the good of the species. 

Screenshot_20190812-190135.jpg

I guarantee my daughter has bought this nonsense. She is popping over in a minute. I will ask her. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I guarantee my daughter has bought this nonsense. She is popping over in a minute. I will ask her. 

Keep it simple,  tell her you went the doctors today,  inflamed Chakra.  Ask her if hers is alright,  what with all the rain recently 👍🏻 

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

You never know, she might have a spare copy to lend you

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bickster said:

Assuming you mean “Uber”, that’s not true

56 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I’m not annoyed they’ve used the term side hustle (well I am if it was her primary job, then it’s not a side hustle)

I’m annoyed they’ve used it as a verb. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Assuming you mean “Uber”, that’s not true

Ok shall I change it too...  and you know which massively unprofitable global "transportation" sorry tech company made that particular item of bullshit as prominent as it is today don't you

Â