Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 15/04/2019 at 11:37, choffer said:

I know I'm going to stumble into the GoT thread at some point soon. I'm only on season 4 but I can guarantee that my curiosity will get the better of me and I'll sneak a peek.

Don't bother seeking a peek, it's not worth it. Literally none of the principal characters die. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Having to just walk away from discussions with people that are clearly in possession of weapons-grade idiocy, and knowing they consider themselves to have won.

Can't think who you're talking about... ;) 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Having to just walk away from discussions with people that are clearly in possession of weapons-grade idiocy, and knowing they consider themselves to have won.

You fool! Never go into On Topic

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You've only yourself to blame. You clearly don't use enough exclamation marks.

• Haha 1

Going out for a meal on Tuesday for my mom's birthday. Was told where were going last week but had forgotten, remembered it ended in house and its in West Bromwich. Quick money brought up the smokehouse. Looked at the menu and saw a to mohawk steak or an Indian mixed grill, looking forward to it but I'll still be trying to decide when I get there. 

Had a call from the missus so I asked where it is we're going, the cookhouse. Miserable bastard that I am I'm not sure I want to go anymore. 

I haven't been to either yet so I can't comment on if they're good or not, but both depending on whether you'd class them as in West Bromwich the New Talbot and the New Hen and Chickens are good. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Driving into a tunnel and losing radio signal. And it always bloody happens during a kick ass song. Boils my blood  

Never happens with CDs. 

• Like 2

No one told me you can't eat a sh*tty burger that's been left out for 6 hours. Thanks for the heads up assholes..

If I wasn't so busy being sick, I might have some energy for embarrassment.. I didn't want to be wasteful and now I'm emitting more methane than the cows.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

On the other hand, my music streams don't cut out every time I go over a speed bump. 

On the other hand my car isn't 20 years old so this doesn't happen. 

in-laws invited to ours for a weekend BBQ, they bring NOTHING, they eat our food, they drink my beer and Mrs T's  wine , muggins had to go to shop and get more, they get drunk and have a big argument, because they know everything about everything, yet cant have a debate because they are thick twts, but they can shout loudest. Even sat in my sun lounger not the green plastic chairs we brought especially.

Why shouldn't this piss me off . Because it always happens   

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

No one told me you can't eat a sh*tty burger that's been left out for 6 hours. Thanks for the heads up assholes..

If I wasn't so busy being sick, I might have some energy for embarrassment.. I didn't want to be wasteful and now I'm emitting more methane than the cows.

I'm not laughing at your situation, I promise

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

On the other hand my car isn't 20 years old so this doesn't happen. 

I just imagine the songs playing and sing along. No skips or lost reception. 

• Like 3

People who leave car park sticky tickets stuck to the inside of their windows. Saw a car yesterday with about 20 stuck on the inside of the drivers window. Why are you so lazy?!

• Like 1

Â