28 minutes ago, bickster said:

So I asked him the dreaded question

What time he was on til ?🤔

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

have you had a busy night? :ph34r:

This is enough of a reason to have a pathological hatred of Peter Kay on it's own but he backs this up with being a prize Twunt. You'd struggle to find a more odious piece of shit in showbiz and there's some absolutely prize tits in showbiz

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I had to move away from Norway when I was 7 because I could never seem to get a turn on the equipment I wanted to use at the gym.   And now I'm learning that all I had to do was move from Oslo to Bergen?  F*** me, I've wasted 50 years of my life!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bickster said:

On a completely different subject, this one definitely fits in this topic.

I was a wee bit drunk on Friday night and called a cab to get me home.

Cab turns up, the driver is a black chap, I sit in the front passenger seat. We get chatting and it turns out he's from Jamaica originally, which straight away gets me onto Jamaican music. He was impressed by my knowledge

So I asked him the dreaded question, "what's your favourite band then?" (A question I would never ask sober but we were talking inside a specific genre here so it was kinda acceptable)

He answered straight away... UB40. I thought it was him having a joke but he was deadly serious.

I was almost speechless. I think even Musical Youth would have been more acceptable

A Jamaican whose favourite reggae band is UB40... death penalty for that come the glorious day 

I bet he liked The Beatles, too. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Just popped down the gym.

eYzGwbi.gif

Let me guess:   You let some word removed use the weights during your break between sets and he didn't secure the plates properly when he was done.   Would never have been allowed to happen in Norway! 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

People using spoiler tags in the Game of Thrones thread.  It is literally labelled spoilers.  it is for people who are up to speed on the series.  Do not go in there if you don't want it spoiled. :rant:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BOF said:

People using spoiler tags in the Game of Thrones thread.  It is literally labelled spoilers.  it is for people who are up to speed on the series.  Do not go in there if you don't want it spoiled. :rant:

I think they’re mainly only used when an episode has leaked or people have watched it at the US time. Basically pre UK mainstream premier 

once thats passed i think the spoiler tags disappear

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I think they’re mainly only used when an episode has leaked or people have watched it at the US time. Basically pre UK mainstream premier

once thats passed i think the spoiler tags disappear

If that's the case then fair dos.  I retract my statement.  If it's not then I reserve the right to regrumpify.

• Like 1

People who do big shops in convenience stores, I'll exempt the elderly and the less abled but when you run into Tesco express to buy a loaf of bread I always end up behind someone with a shopping trolley full.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

People who do big shops in convenience stores, I'll exempt the elderly and the less abled but when you run into Tesco express to buy a loaf of bread I always end up behind someone with a shopping trolley full.

Worse than that are the words removed who do their weekly shop at one of those petrol stations that have a waitrose or Tesco on site whilst I'm waiting for them to move their car out of the way so i can fill up 🤬

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Beyonce worship. She's beautiful, a good dancer and has pipes, but she over sings, her lyrics are garbage, and her music is pretty awful. 

One Twitter account I follow likes to talk about he 'White Women's Beyonce-Liking Championships', which is a contest that continues all the time, involves all white women in the world, and consists of increasingly absurd statements of fealty to literally everything that Beyonce does or says. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maqroll said:

Beyonce worship. She's beautiful, a good dancer and has pipes, but she over sings, her lyrics are garbage, and her music is pretty awful. 

Beyonce is one for me that I just don't get. Her fame and hero worship has passed me by. 

• Like 3

Â