Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, Seat68 said:

and me, she is barely 5 foot tall though so she has a point. Mine, not yours.

Pretty much this, I developed a quick walk when I was younger, when my friends were all a good foot taller than me and once I grew up I never really slowed down. My partner is about a foot shorter than me,  and I am constantly having to check my pace!

People who walk quick ;)

I'll admit I have a leisurely walk, which I have to quicken when walking with friends, much to my annoyance! 

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'll admit I have a leisurely walk, which I have to quicken when walking with friends, much to my annoyance! 

My walk is always leisurely, I do a few miles every day, purposeless walking, its great.

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

People who walk quick ;)

Don't you mean leisurely roll?! 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

People who walk quick ;)

I always walk slowly too. 

If I'm in a hurry and need to be somewhere then I'll walk fast

But my casual walk is very slow. 

Hackers. Specifically those who get into your e-mail, lock you out and proceed to empty your bank account through paypal.

Luckily the transaction didn't go through properly and the money should be back in today, but **** me am I angry.

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

People who put their phone on vibrate then leave it on their desk for prolonged periods of time. Phone buzzing every 4 seconds. It's going out the window soon.

"Look! There it is, flying through the air. BEING F**KING MOBILE"

Yes I get them too.

I'm being driven back from Motherwell to Brum. 

Guy driving doesn't know how to use Aircon. When it gets warm he puts the Aircon on full blast, as cold as it gets, until it's **** freezing. Then he turns it off and let's it warm up again. 

Just put it to 22 and leave it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Guy driving doesn't know how to use Aircon. When it gets warm he puts the Aircon on full blast, as cold as it gets, until it's **** freezing. Then he turns it off and let's it warm up again. 

Or people who open the window and put the aircon on.

When did restaurants think it was acceptable to charge for "pre-starters", such as olives, bread sticks, rocket salad and charge nearly £5 for it, sometimes more? 

When did restaurants start charging nearly a £10ner for starters? 

I get paying £20 for a main, £15 avg, but to charge £15 before you've even had anything substantial to eat is bullshit. 

2 people going out for dinner is an easy £100 now, at places like the White Swan in Edgbaston.  Posh pub grub! Absolutely appalling value for money (imo :))  

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's Mrs P with the thermostat at home. Well, it used to be, it took plenty of talks but she's better now.

If the house was cold she'd whack it on 25-30. It'd get too hot so she'd turn it off and open the windows. Then it'd get cold again.

Rinse and repeat.

15 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

That's Mrs P with the thermostat at home. Well, it used to be, it took plenty of talks but she's better now.

If the house was cold she'd whack it on 25-30. It'd get too hot so she'd turn it off and open the windows. Then it'd get cold again.

Rinse and repeat.

at least she turns it off ..Mrs H just opens the window and lets me heat half of Surrey

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I always have my car at 16 degrees... the coldest my ancient air con will go. I like to be cold when driving... keeps me alert.

Reading back, it also makes me sound a bit mental as well! 

Â