Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

She went to her friends a few houses down on Saturday night to watch X=shit factor. Couple of bottles of wine and they shared a Chinese. When she got back at 12.30 she was still hungry, so ordered a pizza and chips. I come down Saturday morning and notice there is a pizza box on top of the fridge. I thought great, I love pizza the following day. I open the box and go to warm it up a tad in the microwave and what I see makes me feel quite normal. She had eaten the pizza, then felt guilty and threw it all up back into the box over the chips, then instead of throwing it in the bin leaves it on top of the fridge. She had eaten every piece, then sicked every piece back up. Asked her what the**** she was playing at, and like I said it was through guilt as she's on a diet and had already had shared a Chinese. Luckily I wasn't hungover otherwise I'd of just eaten it anyway, but jesus wept. 

That is just disgusting dude.

What kind of sick **** warms up Pizza in the microwave?
You cannot beat cold pizza the day after.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's been very quiet in off topic. The Bruce thread is like clockwork.

The Bruce thread is just somewhere you go to have a rant immediately after a defeat, or to give Bruce some props. Do not ever venture into that thread 24 hours after a game or 24 hours before the next game. It's depressing, I thought I had too much free time but I guess I look pale in comparison.

4 hours ago, limpid said:

Usually escalator steps have a higher rise than fixed steps which will make you feel like you are walking differently.

When I worked in Brussels, most escalators only operate when you break a light beam when you approach. This means you don't know if they are broken until you are on them. They were never broken, but I always had that moment of hesitation.

It’s more than that, it’s weird honestly. I think it’s that I tend to walk up a moving one or at least part of it, so when it’s not moving I find myself walking up part of it then almost stopping. 

Damn my stupid brain.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's been very quiet in off topic. The Bruce thread is like clockwork.

A clockwork shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It’s more than that, it’s weird honestly. I think it’s that I tend to walk up a moving one or at least part of it, so when it’s not moving I find myself walking up part of it then almost stopping. 

Damn my stupid brain.

On a similar note, and it might make me sound a bit mental, but when I'm approaching a flight of stairs, if I think too hard about what i'm doing I can't seem to navigate them properly and end up tripping or nearly falling up/down them. Most of the time its just natural isn't it, when you approach stairs but occasionally I'll think about the mechanics of it and nearly go arse over tit.

Edited by Xela

1 hour ago, Xela said:

On a similar note, and it might make me sound a bit mental, but when I'm approaching a flight of stairs, if I think too hard about what i'm doing I can't seem to navigate them properly and end up tripping or nearly falling up/down them. Most of the time its just natural isn't it, when you approach stairs but occasionally I'll think about the mechanics of it and nearly go arse over tit.

It does a bit ;)

1 hour ago, 8pints said:

When the escalator is broken what are cows supposed to do?

I think it's actually a myth.

You can lead a cow to an escalator but you can't make him drink.

Or something like that. 

• Like 1

Â