Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Purple Bricks. Purchasing a house, the seller is using this estate agent.

"Hi Rodders, I just want to ask how you are getting on."

"Waiting on solicitors."

"Waiting on solicitors."

"Waiting on solicitors."

"Waiting on solicitors."

"Waiting on solicitors."

"Waiting on solicitors."

You know what? Keep the **** house.

The Daily Telegraph outdid themselves yesterday by marking the first day of the Chinese Communist Party Congress by printing a full-page advert, written by the state-run Chinese media agency, about how wonderful the government of China is:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Apologies for the bolitics. 

Something else that pisses me off - I know, and care, about who was voted off Bakeoff this week. It's weird not living like a bachelor any more. 

Knowing is forgivable. Caring is not. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Apologies for the bolitics. 

Something else that pisses me off - I know, and care, about who was voted off Bakeoff this week. It's weird not living like a bachelor any more. 

I’m the opposite these days. Since living on my own again, I now happily have no idea what is happening on Made in Chelsea.

People that use the managed motorway lane from junction 10a to 9 of the M6 (southbound), then get off but get back on again. No. I genuinely get off at 9, that's my private lane you freeloading bastards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

People that use the managed motorway lane from junction 10a to 9 of the M6 (southbound), then get off but get back on again. No. I genuinely get off at 9, that's my private lane you freeloading bastards.

I've noticed this seems to happen a lot more these days. 

M40 Southbound one night last week - at a standstill as there was a caravan on its roof blocking all three lanes. A mile away from the next junction and there's a tonne of cars just blasting down the hard shoulder.

This morning on the way into Oxford, there's one lane of traffic and one lane for filtering into the park & ride. Both lanes were full but the P&R lane slightly less so. I didn't see a single car actually go into the P&R, every one of them gets to the front of the line and then suddenly changes their mind, butting in to the front of the line of traffic.

People really are selfish clearings in the woods.

2 hours ago, BOF said:

DQwBkms.jpg

3026339-4508349859-seinf.gif

I'm more pissed off that this "discovery" was made back in 2008 and that hey maid has been living on Mars for 9 years

on the plus side , she probably still think Aston Villa are a decent team

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Oh this should.  When a firmware update bricks your S6.  I mean come **** on guys.

One factory reset later ... :(

My music

old-man-crying.gif

• Like 1

At whittards outlet store in Cheshire oaks today. I take ages to choose 2 items of quite ghey style tea, get to the cash desk where the chirpy scouse kid says "spend 3.50 more and you get 2 more !!!"..... i say I can't be bothered as it took me long enough to choose the two i did. He then snorts incredulously and shakes his head in disbelief. 

Stick it up yer hole, ya chirpy, cheeeerpy no mark, with bum fluff for a goatee !!:angry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

At whittards outlet store in Cheshire oaks today. I take ages to choose 2 items of quite ghey style tea, get to the cash desk where the chirpy scouse kid says "spend 3.50 more and you get 2 more !!!"..... i say I can't be bothered as it took me long enough to choose the two i did. He then snorts incredulously and shakes his head in disbelief. 

Stick it up yer hole, ya chirpy, cheeeerpy no mark, with bum fluff for a goatee !!:angry:

I don't know what any of this stuff is.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I’m the opposite these days. Since living on my own again, I now happily have no idea what is happening on Made in Chelsea.

Same here. I'm so out of the loop in terms of news, pop culture and politics, something crazy could have happened like Donald Trump being voted President and I wouldn't know! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â