Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Street food.  When did that become a thing ? Is it just glorified burger van stuff but call it street, add some ethnic twists so you can charge more ?

Artisan, craft, vintage....now, street food.

Bloody hipsters !!

Was it a 'pop up' street food vendor? :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Street food.  When did that become a thing ? Is it just glorified burger van stuff but call it street, add some ethnic twists so you can charge more ?

Artisan, craft, vintage....now, street food.

Bloody hipsters !!

I went to the cricket down at Sussex the other week and the Brighton hipster folk had taken over the catering for the whole ground.  They had a mixture of pizzas they were cooking to order and took ages, North African flatbreads that they took an age to produce and really inefficient when taking orders with all sorts of random shit (**** couscous!) in.  Their only burger stand had run out of buns FFS, surely you produce this many burgers, you buy this many buns.  A total Titus Brambles, start to finish.

Had the 'two bob bits' all day and now my arse is red raw. The usually soft quilted toilet tissue is like sandpaper sprinkled with gravel and glass shards on my poor butthole and crack :(

I've not even had anything spicy or dodgy! 

FML :mellow:

• Like 2

Continuing roofing crew adventures...yesterday they woke me up again at 8 AM to move my car. Hot day, so i went out in flip flops, and promptly stepped on a roofing nail. My reaction must have been ferocious, cuz they all looked startled, lol. I moved my car which then got blocked in and made me late for work again.

Fast forward to after work, I pull in the driveway, and there's some crackhead climbing the ladder trying to break in the apartment above me! He GTFO right quick.

This past week has got me thinking I need to also GTFO...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, limpid said:

But it isn't a thing (as far as the OP is concerned). The thread isn't called "things which you don't understand but if you did might piss you off but shouldn't".

Very defensive limpid, do you own a street food van? :ph34r::D

I've never had street food, not under that name anyway. I've heard good things, so one day I'll give it a shot. Digbeth Dining Club is meant to be nice.

6 hours ago, limpid said:

I told you before - I'm the architect.

I can't tell you how much I love the idea that we all live in a computer simulated reality where the chief artificial intelligence is a massive Villa fan! 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Had the 'two bob bits' all day and now my arse is red raw. The usually soft quilted toilet tissue is like sandpaper sprinkled with gravel and glass shards on my poor butthole and crack :(

Same. No idea why. 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Pics or GTFO 

Oh...no hang on......on second thoughts - don't :o

• Like 3

When you forget you've eaten loads of beetroot so when you go to the toilet the next day there's a split second of panic when you think you've got bowel cancer.

I may have posted this before, in which case apologies.  It happens to me about twice a year...

• Like 4

SIM locking - I don't get how it's a legal practice.

You finish your contract with a network, the phone is effectively paid for and belongs to you, yet you can't put a different sim in it. How does that work?

I had trouble unlocking an EE one last year and now I'm having trouble with an o2 one. It's a joke.

For example, o2's unlocking procedure is 'you have to log into your o2 account and unlock it'.

However, i got the phone from my dad after his contact ended, who doesnt use o2 anymore, so I'm stuck.

I paid for someone to unlock it and apparently it's blacklisted. (??????) The previous owner was my dad and nobody else.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â