Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

8 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

My wife has been taking my laptop into work this week as hers is broke. She's a teacher.

I won't lie, I'm slightly anxious.

She was telling me last night that she had to give it to the IT technicians to look over it and approve for it to be added to the schools WiFi or something.

My other half is also a teacher. I am banned from using her computer ;)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

My wife has been taking my laptop into work this week as hers is broke. She's a teacher.

I won't lie, I'm slightly anxious.

She was telling me last night that she had to give it to the IT technicians to look over it and approve for it to be added to the schools WiFi or something.

"Oh my God! The filthy pervert has been posting on that Villa Talk site again!"

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I was referring more to going doolally than the beard. :D

Well that certainly whooshed over my noggin :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

OK they've done it again, and THIS time they reckon it's based on my browsing history. LIKE **** IS IT. I shall be registering my complaint, as the list of "artistes" this time was

Ed Sheeran

Rag and Bone Man

Ed Sheeran

Adele

Adele

Olly Murs

Ed Sheeran.

I seriously haven't browsed anything by these words removed in my life, let alone recently. And no one in our house likes this shite either.

I sent them a stern email.

Two hours later they phoned me, apologised, and took me off their music section mailing list.

Excellent.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

it is unbelievably humid here. Feels like I'm in the Amazon, not in central Europe!

Oof, Amazon is a touchy subject in here at the moment ;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

it is unbelievably humid here. Feels like I'm in the Amazon, not in central Europe!

Been cold and pissing it down all week here. 

20 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Noel Fielding's problem is that not once in his life has he ever done anything funny. 

Problem is, Fielding thinks he's hilarious. 

• Like 1

People who have the arrogance to think that everyone else in a public place wants to listen to THEIR music. 

Use headphones you pricks.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

On 6/26/2017 at 20:03, StefanAVFC said:

I've been chatting to them. They seem to have removed the sim lock but are denying it's blacklisted.

They told me the blacklist would be removed within 1-2 days, on Monday.

It's still there today.

Why are phone companies such arseholes?

Contract expires with Vodafone ( no message, no email, no letter) ...maybe I should look at these things and check my bank statements often but I don't. Turns out my contract expired 3 months ago and since then they have been taking an extra £15 from my account as my previous "special rate contract" had expired. Right, okay.

10 years customer. Gone

Customer for life out of my own laziness. Gone.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

They told me the blacklist would be removed within 1-2 days, on Monday.

It's still there today.

Why are phone companies such arseholes?

I once had a go at my phone company for treating new customers better than loyal customers like myself. 

Someone very high up got back to me and said I was absolute correct and apologized. They even gave me my own special locked price contract for as long as I wanted. 

Might be worth a go..

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So after asking me to confirm my cancellation 3 times they then offered me 3 times more data and more minutes for a third of what I was paying before. 

**** off. 

Sorry the above post was meant for you @rodders0223

Â