Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 23/06/2017 at 10:40, Paddywhack said:

Me? Did you not see my picture on page 2907? I'm bloody gorgeous!

You must have edited that photo somehow, because you do look not-half-bad on it [notghey]

People like me and @lapal_fan who know you personally, know you look more like Rab C Nesbitt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

My guess is that it was more likely to be a fox, who use turds to mark their territory and it is really stinky - cats usually want to bury theirs.

It could have been, but the fact that it stank, looked just like cat poop and had small bits of Whiskas bits in it leads me to believe that it was a cat. They also crap all over my garden every night. It's turning into a bit of a problem for a lot of his neighbours. Cats don't shit where they sleep so that's why a lot of cat owners don't really think this is a problem. 

On the wildlife thing @chrisp65 makes a very valid point. Cats aren't naturalised in the UK as an Arabian/African species and so the birds and animals in the UK have no proper defense mechanism to defend against cats. In several Australian/New Zealand states a law that your cat has to have little bells around the neck as well as a ban on letting your cats out at night has actually helped a lot of local bird populations recuperate. Cats are too good at hunting, couple that with them not being a species that should be in the UK and you've got yourself a problem.

The other week three of my neighbour's cats cleared out a Robin's nest in about 5 minutes. I managed to save two of the chicks and put them back in the nest. I'm not too sure if they survived but I doubt it. The worst bit is that the cats don't eat the things they kill. They just leave the mangled remains all over the place. 

Edited by magnkarl

Going to a festival and having to put up with some boring old word removed taking the stage and talking politics. I want my money back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

My guess is that it was more likely to be a fox, who use turds to mark their territory and it is really stinky - cats usually want to bury theirs.

Cats do NOT shit on concrete, or on peoples doorsteps. cats instinctively always want to bury their cack.

Unlike dogs, who do it anywhere and trot away leaving the steaming pile for some poor human to clean up.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Unlike dogs, who do it anywhere and trot away leaving the steaming pile for some poor human to clean up.

They don't really like doing it around where they live,  well the dogs I have had don't / didn't (they piss there territory out as far as I know),  but It's vital the owner cleans up after their dog and there should be really big fines for it when they don't the words removed. 

I think you are correct about the concrete thing and cats though,  weird and unexplained,  a bit like that thing where people sleep walk and take a dump on their own doorstep and then go back to bed.  Proper mad that is.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Was going to say :)

I wouldn't watch that ginger word removed who's on today if ya paid me

Street food.  When did that become a thing ? Is it just glorified burger van stuff but call it street, add some ethnic twists so you can charge more ?

Artisan, craft, vintage....now, street food.

Bloody hipsters !!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Is it just glorified burger van stuff but call it street, add some ethnic twists so you can charge more ?

You don't know what it is and it pisses you off?

• Like 2

Sat on my mums balcony enjoying the rain and smell of Sunday dinners cooking, but next door are banging out shit hard house music or whatever it is. I think it's the girls brother who is staying with her. He looks the type to like that shit and he's older than me. clearing in the woods .

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah, it shouldn't. 

Oh wait... 

But it isn't a thing (as far as the OP is concerned). The thread isn't called "things which you don't understand but if you did might piss you off but shouldn't".

1 minute ago, limpid said:

But it isn't a thing (as far as the OP is concerned). The thread isn't called "things which you don't understand but if you did might piss you off but shouldn't".

What about if we had a spin off thread for these kind of situations ' things which you don't understand but if you did might piss you off but shouldn't' I think it would be popular. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What about if we had a spin off thread for these kind of situations ' things which you don't understand but if you did might piss you off but shouldn't' I think it would be popular. 

If only there was a way for people to create new threads....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, limpid said:

If only there was a way for people to create new threads....

You've got that saying programmed into you because I know you're not human. Not worked out what you are yet, whether some kind of robot or some deep ocean monster that's found his way into a fish tank in someone's house. I would love to start it, but I can't be arsed to type it out. I think it would possibly hold the record for the longest thread title name.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You've got that saying programmed into you because I know you're not human. Not worked out what you are yet, whether some kind of robot or some deep ocean monster that's found his way into a fish tank in someone's house. I would love to start it, but I can't be arsed to type it out. I think it would possibly hold the record for the longest thread title name.

I told you before - I'm the architect.

• Like 2

Â