Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Liam Gallagher interview on Glastonbury coverage. I like Oasis and Liam, but he was asked who he will be going to watch. He said Wiley, "because apparently it's the new punk".

Interesting. So they put on Wiley on and he's rapping (?) about giving his Rolex to a girl he's only just met to impress her.

About as Punk as McDonalds. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Liam Gallagher interview on Glastonbury coverage. I like Oasis and Liam, but he was asked who he will be going to watch. He said Wiley, "because apparently it's the new punk".

Interesting. So they put on Wiley on and he's rapping (?) about giving his Rolex to a girl he's only just met to impress her.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

He's quickly becoming very irrelevant which must be hard to deal with when you're a rock star.

51 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

He hasn't helped himself by creating a terrible band, his voice sounds great (for Liam) but musically and backing vocals are very poor.

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Don't worry another two posts and you'll have a nice round 10k posts to feel good about. And you're in control of that, no one else can take it away from you :D

Until one of the mods accidentally deletes a thread. :)

That rarely happens, though. ;)

Edited by snowychap

On 25/06/2017 at 18:50, Xela said:

Had the 'two bob bits' all day and now my arse is red raw. The usually soft quilted toilet tissue is like sandpaper sprinkled with gravel and glass shards on my poor butthole and crack :(

I've not even had anything spicy or dodgy! 

FML :mellow:

It's the Ulcerative Colitis that is.  Get some Salofalk foam enemas, jobs a good un

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just had an email from Amazon.

"Are you looking for something in our music store? Here are some suggestions you might find interesting."

Which turns out to be every **** thing ever released by Ed **** Sheeran.

Just **** off.

They know you well... ;)

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

"Are you looking for something in our music store? Here are some suggestions you might find interesting."

Just **** off.

They have software that looks at what you've looked at and makes recommendations based on that.

Time to fess up, the truth will always come out in the end so might as well get it over with :D

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just **** off.

What @bickster said. You must of been browsing at something of his. Thought better of  you tbf.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

You must have been googling ginger words removed. 

Think you've nailed it. He'll have been looking for Amy Adams or Christina Hendricks fappening videos. :D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just **** off.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

• Like 1

Â