Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Tread carefully, in other words.

It's worth (in line with your advice really) using (say) blackcircles website to find tyres and then googling for reviews of those tyres on your model of car.

I think @drat01 has your password @blandy.

Over here we have eiretyres.com although as they typically get delivered from Germany, it might work over there too.

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

I think @drat01 has your password @blandy.

Over here we have eiretyres.com although as they typically get delivered from Germany, it might work over there too.

but , but ..but we have voted to leave the EU so we couldn't possibly be able to order tyres from Germany  ....

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

but , but ..but we have voted to leave the EU so we couldn't possibly be able to order tyres from Germany  ....

The exchange rate will just make your eyes water :)

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Let's compare the prices pre-referendum, now, and when we've actually left, shall we?

Edited by Davkaus

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

We could just get someone in Scotland to order them for us then drive up and collect them

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Let's compare the prices pre-referendum, now, and when we've actually left, shall we?

why don't we compare them to 2008 prices when sterling also collapsed  to all time lows whilst we are at it  ?

in the spirit of "last week's show this week" and "retro text the nation", the whole barman vs silly name for barman debate came to mind this morning when I saw this:

82DE5542-8CAD-43E0-A525-ACCD44F3A2D7_zps

I wouldn't mind quite so much if it were a bar rather than the coffee shop it is.

36 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

why don't we compare them to 2008 prices when sterling also collapsed  to all time lows whilst we are at it  ?

Are you implying that the current collapse has nothing to do with the referendum? :P 

People who wear thumb rings

People who wear so much aftershave or perfume they leave a trail of stink behind them

That new cool trend of letting your in ear headphones dangle over the top of your ears, normally only done by wannabe gansters and chavs.

• Like 1

The thing with south park if you watched it from the start till now you wont notice but I only watched the first two series, so now when I watch the later series the change in the boys voices is jarring. 

• Like 1

I've only just realised that by click on the page bit, you can bring up the option to choose a specific page. Anytime I've been looking for an element of a long thread I've had to cycle through it in groups of 5 pages at a time :blush:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I've only just realised that by click on the page bit, you can bring up the option to choose a specific page. Anytime I've been looking for an element of a long thread I've had to cycle through it in groups of 5 pages at a time :blush:

Now if only there was a search function on every page :rolleyes:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rodders said:

TBF that's a relatively well hidden little feature. I stumbled across it a while back but, like with you, it was totally by accident. Makes me wonder what else I've yet to find :)

On 04/10/2016 at 13:13, dont_do_it_doug. said:

(He didn't say anything I want to reply to, but I can't get rid of this damn quote box).

In reply to Phumfeinz: Will Young is currently on 'Strictly' - although according to Mrs M, who watches it, he's just flounced out in a huff. Which kind of fits in with rodders0223's succinct analysis. 

Â