Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Shit in their tea and say "oh I'm sorry, I thought you would like some shit in your tea... Do you not?  Oh well.  I won't put shit in the tea again on the deal that you give me my cup how I like it, even though half a spoon of sugar doesn't do anything and I'm a **** spaz".

Then sip your tea with shit in it and raise your pinky finger like you love it.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, choffer said:

People who decide what's good for you.

Context - I sit on a bank of six desks. Every day each one of us makes a round of teas, which keeps us going through the day. Everyone has white without apart from me as I like a small amount of sugar in my tea (like half a teaspoon). There are two people who, when it comes to their round, refuse to put sugar in my tea because it's bad for me.

Unfortunately, one of them is my Director so I can't really make too much of a fuss but really, I'm a 43 year old senior manager. I can decide if I want sugar in my tea or not!

It shouldn't pee me off as I can just as easily drink tea without sugar but it's the fact that they're telling me what I can and can't do that's annoying. 

I would tell him to **** himself, piss in his tea and shag his wife, personally.

It's the only rational thing to do in a situation like that.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I would tell him to **** himself, piss in his tea and shag his wife, personally.

It's the only rational thing to do in a situation like that.

Rational but not feasible. "Him" is a her.

Edited by choffer

I've mentioned this countless times but people who leave turds floating in the work toilets. Why don't you make sure its flushed you word removed? 

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm more angry than I should be about choffer's 'sugargate'

I want to storm into his office and sort it out! 

Let's storm in, double team the director, leave her looking like a painters radio and pour sugar over her.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've mentioned this countless times but people who leave turds floating in the work toilets. Why don't you make sure its flushed you word removed? 

Reminds me... In my long running series of tirades against office toilets, my latest piss me off vectors...

word removed that pisses on the seat, then lifts the seat up and leaves it, so at best you get a piss covered hand when you put the seat down, or if you're in a rush or not paying attention, a cold urine-y embrace on your arse.

The paper towel dispensers in my new office toilets piss me off no end. Think of a metal tissue box on its side under the work top. Now overfill it. Now imagine you've just washed your hands, and go try grab a towel. Rather than actually get the paper towel, you tear through it and leave a tattered paper towel mocking you. Or if it's nearing needing refilling, you pull out about half the New Forest in paper form.

• Like 1

Kind of an update. I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned that I hate the whiney style that virtually all  young English singers adopt. Kind of nasal estuary semi-talking. 

Now... Mumford and Sons. I've never heard them, simply because I hate everything I've heard about them. But I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan (yeah, the voice, whiney, I know, but I'm allowed to be inconsistent). And I bought this album Lost on the River - The New Basement Tapes. It's a load of unfinished Dylan lyrics put to music and performed by a bunch of contemporary(ish) artists. One of whom is Marcus Mumford. I knew who he was within seconds of his first number. That annoying voice. I have to say that I pretty much hate the whole album. But I'm a Dylan completist, so I had to buy it. They should have let Birmingham's finest Dylan tribute Steve Gibbons do it. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

word removed that pisses on the seat, then lifts the seat up and leaves it, so at best you get a piss covered hand when you put the seat down, or if you're in a rush or not paying attention, a cold urine-y embrace on your arse.

Learnt that on building sites...you always kick the seat down and you always clean it...

that said I'm a man who likes his time on the throne, can't bring myself to do it at work, doesn't relax me in the way that it should, probably one for the things I don't get, it used to be a book but the iPad reinvented the game, make the most of my time

Edited by villa4europe

my dental insurance company blue cross/blue shield are running a billing game on me, the words removed. what a dirty company, my god, i just started reading other review and opinion on them...possibly more diabolical than dell computer.

22 hours ago, Xela said:

Ive never experienced that thank god, must be an english problem =)

22 hours ago, Xela said:

I have, on occasion, given bumbirth to that which was, how shall I put it, much too impressive for a single flush.  Now in a scenario like that, do you wait in the cubicle for the cistern to re-fill in order to give the newborn a second christening, or do you leave content that 'oh well I tried' and that hopefully the next understanding soul to encounter it will see that it is merely the last remnants of a 'double-flusher' ? 

These are important questions.  I tend to judge on a case by case basis.  There are times after a flush when I've looked on in horror and said "no, I can't leave it like that!":lol:

• Like 1

Nowadays I hardly ever leave a floater, but a few years ago some of them used to be unflushable in less than 3 goes.  There came a point where I had to poke the turd as close to the back of the toilet into the u-bend with the brush and then flush to make sure it went.  I could never just leave it for someone else.

• Like 1

Â